GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nicknames of nicknames

+14
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Acrobat
mattshock
smash88
rooneypoo
Cronie
Phoenix30
TheAvatar
wprager
Riprock
PKC
beerandsens
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

61Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:55 am

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

mattshock wrote:Gerber
Makes

Horrendous plays
On a
Continuous basis, I want to
Kill him
Every game he deserves to get
Yanked!

Better?

Is that our new slogan? :D

62Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:19 pm

mattshock

Veteran
Veteran

Works for me!

63Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:41 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

mattshock wrote:Works for me!

Uttering death threats on the internet can get you in a heap of trouble. I'd change "Kill" to "Kick".

64Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:14 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Just watch. He'll play like an all star for the next team he's on.
(now it may be a beer league team, but still...)

65Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:57 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

@ pragman: it would never hold up in court. For my defense I'll just put up one of his "highlight reels". I'll be walkin' faster than a first-shot goal on the Soft-master.

66Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:20 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

smash88 = Taters

marakh = Pres

SeawaySensFan = NSF

Phoenix = FO or Fo Enix

- Unknown Author

67Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:47 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I like it 8)

68Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:31 pm

i feel left out Sad

:D

69Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:39 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tukker wrote:i feel left out Sad

I had one for you and you didn't like it Razz

It was Commander from Star Trek. Commander Tucker.

- Unknown Author

70Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:42 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Tukker wrote:i feel left out Sad

I had one for you and you didn't like it Razz

It was Commander from Star Trek. Commander Tucker.
i just didnt get the reference... Razz

71Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:59 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater = FastBall

- Unknown Author

72Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:22 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

73Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:07 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Our Newest member just joined today and I already have a nickname of his nickname :D My fasted one yet!

RTWAP becomes WARPT if you re-arrange the letters. Which sounds like Warped.

- Unknown Author

74Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:35 am

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Our Newest member just joined today and I already have a nickname of his nickname :D My fasted one yet!

RTWAP becomes WARPT if you re-arrange the letters. Which sounds like Warped.

You should put everyones Nicknames in one post.

75Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Too much work Razz

- Unknown Author

76Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:25 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NJromano becomes Geronimo

- Unknown Author

77Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

dennycrane is Grand Slam

- Unknown Author

78Nicknames of nicknames - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:28 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

I got tagged w/ 'DTR' which suits me just fine.

But y'all can call me Geritol if you want...referring to someone's previous post tagging me as "Dave The Old" LOL.

Actually those of us 40+ dudes who play pickup hockey at my rink refer to ourselves as 'Team Geritol'...as opposed to the 20somethings we call 'Team Red Bull'.

On the other hand, given the creativity of the group, I expect you will come up with something much more entertaining.
:pirat:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum