GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nicknames of nicknames

+14
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Acrobat
mattshock
smash88
rooneypoo
Cronie
Phoenix30
TheAvatar
wprager
Riprock
PKC
beerandsens
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

91Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:C'mon, that can't be the best you have Razz

Stachetastic?

92Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:07 pm

And the winner is....Dusty.

Thanks to all who entered.

:D

93Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser = FKAH. You can thank Prages for the development of that one.

It started as TPFKAH which stands for The Poster Formerly Known as Heater. I think FKAH is way funnier. Just say it fast and you'll see. Smile

94Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:SpezDispenser = FKAH. You can thank Prages for the development of that one.

It started as TPFKAH which stands for The Poster Formerly Known as Heater. I think FKAH is way funnier. Just say it fast and you'll see. Smile

So, his mom would be "Mother FKAH"?

95Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:30 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

:^^^^: It's not too bad actually.

96Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:SpezDispenser = FKAH. You can thank Prages for the development of that one.

So, his mom would be "Mother FKAH"?

ZING. That is awesomely hilarious. :^^^:

- Unknown Author

97Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:32 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey if he has kids they'll be little FKAHs. Too far?

- Unknown Author

98Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:33 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, I've got to go do something to justify my existence. I see I'm about to get to 4000. What was that new designation we were discussing earlier? "Post Whore" or something?

Wake me up when there's some news.

99Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:35 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Well, I've got to go do something to justify my existence. I see I'm about to get to 4000. What was that new designation we were discussing earlier? "Post Whore" or something?

As long as you're prepared to be Rumpelnerdskin.

100Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:37 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Well, I've got to go do something to justify my existence. I see I'm about to get to 4000. What was that new designation we were discussing earlier? "Post Whore" or something?

Nothing special at 4000... so keep it going.... 5000 is only 1000 away!

HA HA!

101Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:47 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Hey if he has kids they'll be little FKAHs. Too far?

nah its tasteful lol.

102Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:

Nothing special at 4000... so keep it going.... 5000 is only 1000 away!

HA HA!

Well, 5000 is out of the question today, but since Neely looks to be still sleeping in, maybe I can squeeze another 24 to pass him Smile

103Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:05 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:I think I'm in need of a new nickname... :D

What you said, bro...

Döm ej allt du ser, Tro ej allt du hör, Gör ej allt du kan, Säg ej allt du vet, Förtär ej allt du har, Låt ingen veta vad du har i hjärtat eller pungen.

"Do not judge all you see, do not believe all you hear, do not do all you can, do not say all you know, do not eat all you have, let no one know what you have in your heart or in your wallet."

104Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:45 pm

davetherave wrote:

What you said, bro...

Döm ej allt du ser, Tro ej allt du hör, Gör ej allt du kan, Säg ej allt du vet, Förtär ej allt du har, Låt ingen veta vad du har i hjärtat eller pungen.

"Do not judge all you see, do not believe all you hear, do not do all you can, do not say all you know, do not eat all you have, let no one know what you have in your heart or in your wallet."

and...? Shrug

105Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:42 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
davetherave wrote:

What you said, bro...

and...? Shrug
What?

106Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:30 pm

shabbs wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
davetherave wrote:

What you said, bro...

and...? Shrug
What?

Im confused too...he translated my sig, but when he said "What you said, bro..." he makes it sound like I didn't know what my sig said... confused

107Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:44 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

TGWTM> What you said...made eminent sense.

108Nicknames of nicknames - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicknames of nicknames Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:46 pm

davetherave wrote:TGWTM> What you said...made eminent sense.

:^^^^: looking back with that knowledge, what you said makes more sense.

I'm losing it Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum