GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's your most-hated commercial (television or radio)?

+18
SensGirl11
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
SensHulk
dennycrane
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
Hoags
The Silfer Server
strachattack
TheAvatar
spader
Jordo
shabbs
Ev
wprager
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hoags wrote:I am so sick of the Boston Pizza commercials with that "professional wing critic" in the green jacket.

HA HA HA HA! I love this commercial... we use the term "Nice Gil Morgan" all the time now... heh heh.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
Hoags wrote:I am so sick of the Boston Pizza commercials with that "professional wing critic" in the green jacket.

HA HA HA HA! I love this commercial... we use the term "Nice Gil Morgan" all the time now... heh heh.

I like that special little pointer he has when he's grading the nub.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I'm with SSF. I love those. My 13-year-old can't stand them.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:

This is right up there with where's the beef....

No arguments here.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Team 1200 just keeps setting new lows for awful commercials, newest is that Palmer recycling. ...

"Hi I'm Fritz and I'm Sven and we're here to take your scrap !" Dammit!

And I thought Joel Matlin, president of Alarrrrmforce was annoying.

liquiddemons

Prospect
Prospect

Hoags wrote:Team 1200 just keeps setting new lows for awful commercials, newest is that Palmer recycling. ...

I don't think I've heard the Palmer Recycling radio commercial in awhile but I have to agree they were the nadir of the nadirific Team1200 radio commercials not to mention a copyright violation of the old SNL Hans and Franz sketch. I believe the voice-over and voices are done by Matt "Mr. Lisp" Kaunisviita. Google Palmer Recycling ... *sigh*.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can't friggin stand that Boston Pizza add with some nerd yelling about All Meat Wings.

I've had to ban Boston Pizza for now.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

liquiddemons wrote:
Hoags wrote:Team 1200 just keeps setting new lows for awful commercials, newest is that Palmer recycling. ...

I don't think I've heard the Palmer Recycling radio commercial in awhile but I have to agree they were the nadir of the nadirific Team1200 radio commercials not to mention a copyright violation of the old SNL Hans and Franz sketch. I believe the voice-over and voices are done by Matt "Mr. Lisp" Kaunisviita. Google Palmer Recycling ... *sigh*.

What an odd thing to create an account to post.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

liquiddemons wrote:

That's right. Lispy K, which is his street name, has managed to get a lot of voice work. Team1200 is YOUR home for amateurish, lispy sports talk.

liquiddemons

Prospect
Prospect

tim1_2 wrote:
liquiddemons wrote:

What an odd thing to create an account to post.

hahaha ... sometimes you just gotta get things off your chest!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I can't friggin stand that Boston Pizza add with some nerd yelling about All Meat Wings.

Yes, that commercial is horrid. I don't know how something can be called a "wing" when it is just a hunk of chicken meat coated with sauce and made to taste like a wing.

Anyway, I could never stay mad at Boston Pizza for too long, as they are the home of the one and only perogie pizza.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I can't friggin stand that Boston Pizza add with some nerd yelling about All Meat Wings.

Yes, that commercial is horrid. I don't know how something can be called a "wing" when it is just a hunk of chicken meat coated with sauce and made to taste like a wing.

Anyway, I could never stay mad at Boston Pizza for too long, as they are the home of the one and only perogie pizza.

Do they still have those giant draft mugs?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:

Thank you !!

How the Diddle is that a wing ? The commerical clearly says it's chicken breast !

Apparently it's been before, so Boston Pizza isn't even the first to do it !

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Thank you !!

How the Diddle is that a wing ? The commerical clearly says it's chicken breast !

Apparently it's been before, so Boston Pizza isn't even the first to do it !

I worked for a company that makes "boneless wings" for restaurants I got a 5 kilo box for 20 bucks. That was good eatin'.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

How about the Blackberry commercial with the girl who gets 1000 e-mails a day.

Someone did the math already:

Assuming a 12 hour day, which seems like the kind of hours someone receiving 1000 emails would put in, there are roughly 83 emails per hour. Meredith is receiving a whopping 1.38 emails per minute.
Obviously to reply to 1000 emails, she has to respond with an email in less than a minute. Your eyes cannot leave the phone screen. Nope, not possible.

No wonder Apple is making them irrelevant.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:How about the Blackberry commercial with the girl who gets 1000 e-mails a day.

Assuming a 12 hour day, which seems like the kind of hours someone receiving 1000 emails would put in, there are roughly 83 emails per hour. Meredith is receiving a whopping 1.38 emails per minute.
Obviously to reply to 1000 emails, she has to respond with an email in less than a minute. Your eyes cannot leave the phone screen. Nope, not possible.

1000 emails... Laugh1 Laughing3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:How about the Blackberry commercial with the girl who gets 1000 e-mails a day.

No wonder Apple is making them irrelevant.

She's such a doll though. What a cutie.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
She's such a doll though. What a cutie.

She's too busy typing on her BB 12 hours a day to go out on dates though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum