GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's your most-hated commercial (television or radio)?

+18
SensGirl11
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
SensHulk
dennycrane
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
Hoags
The Silfer Server
strachattack
TheAvatar
spader
Jordo
shabbs
Ev
wprager
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:I drive about 260km/day and one thing that really, really annoys me are (hab fans) - I'm disgressing ... one (other) thing that really, really annoys me are radio commercials that have car horns; I'm always going ... WTF ?
...or commercials that open with a blaring alarm clock. No one likes that noise. If I can associate your product with one of those ads, I'll avoid it. Diddle that Dung.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I hate that alarm clock sound so much I use the radio option on my alarm clock.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I tell you...Gabriels is the worst. It's cringe-worthy.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How about the alarm force commercials? "...and the police may Pri OORRR itize...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You know, Gabriel's one is terrible but everyone remembers it, so they ae doing something right. It won't make people stop buying their bad pizza though Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

"Where's the beef!" might be the most beloved of the all-time-worst ads ever. I never "got it" why it was so popular.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big Ev wrote:You know, Gabriel's one is terrible but everyone remembers it, so they ae doing something right. It won't make people stop buying their bad pizza though Smile
It's like that United Furniture Warehouse commercial... I think that's only in Toronto though... annoying, but you remember it.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:"Where's the beef!" might be the most beloved of the all-time-worst ads ever. I never "got it" why it was so popular.

Teehee. "Wheeeeere's the beef?!?!" Never gets old! Laughing3 Laugh1

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Remember the Alexander Keith's ads with the pedophile Scot in the Kilt?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
Big Ev wrote:You know, Gabriel's one is terrible but everyone remembers it, so they ae doing something right. It won't make people stop buying their bad pizza though Smile
It's like that United Furniture Warehouse commercial... I think that's only in Toronto though... annoying, but you remember it.

"United Furniture Warehouse...... You forgot the buup buuuup!!!!"

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

That damn Gabriel song has got to die. I might actually lose my mind if I hear it again.

I refuse to order their pizza until they change it to something better, and I love their pizza.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:Remember the Alexander Keith's ads with the pedophile Scot in the Kilt?

What a character! Laugh1

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Irish Spring Ads are always fun Wink

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:How about the alarm force commercials? "...and the police may Pri OORRR itize...

Ugh I hate those too....

No one remembers these ? They were the butt of jokes when I was in high school

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

any Home Hardware commercial where they take advantage of the ret...., uhm, mentally challenged person.....

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:any Home Hardware commercial where they take advantage of the ret...., uhm, mentally challenged person.....

Tony?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:How about the alarm force commercials? "...and the police may Pri OORRR itize...

Actually, investors in that company feel the same way but the President is too much of an egomaniac to recuse himself from advertising.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They should make an ad for Bert's where Eugene throws Marshy under a bus, or where Eugene is operating a demolition truck to tear down Marshy's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum