GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's your most-hated commercial (television or radio)?

+18
SensGirl11
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
SensHulk
dennycrane
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
Hoags
The Silfer Server
strachattack
TheAvatar
spader
Jordo
shabbs
Ev
wprager
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

strachattack

Rookie
Rookie

The, "Fee fi fo fo fum, look out retirement, here we come!". The older woman and man take turns taking the microphone and everyone breaks into dance. When it comes on I scramble for the remote to change it otherwise it puts me in a really bad mood. Mad

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

Worst part of that Gabriel's pizza advertisement is that it teases 2 or 3 times with what seems like an ending. But then it restarts.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:Just saw it.
Whoa-oh-oh eight hun-dred. Eight hun-dred ki-lo-me-ters.
Honda Civic commercial. The guy's voice makes me want to put the clicker through the tv.

Whoop.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Everyone mentioned the current ones I can't stand so I'll bring one up from my childhood which still haunts me:

Ugh

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

These commercials from South Park are hilarious:

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:These commercials from South Park are hilarious:

No embedding for you!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Huh? Why was I just asked to enter a capcha string to post?
That's odd... anti-SSF flooding tactics?

Wink

EDIT: No captca code on this one...

It was just this once -- never seen this before, ever!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Commercials in Europe are the best. I can basically sit an entire afternoon just watching the competitions every year.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:Commercials in Europe are the best. I can basically sit an entire afternoon just watching the competitions every year.

Kinda getting off topic, no? Actually opposite topic.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Skittles commercial with the son that has a skittles tree growing out of his stomach drives me nuts for some raisin.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I hate the recent Subway commercials. Jared didn't bother me that much...why the Diddle do they have MONKEYS selling SANDWICHES!??!?!? Diddle YOU MONKEYS!!!!!!!

Also, as mentioned, the Gabriel's commercials are abhorrent. All a pizza commercial has to do is show me closeups of pizzas covered with pepperoni and bacon.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:The Skittles commercial with the son that has a skittles tree growing out of his stomach drives me nuts for some raisin.

Or the one where he holds a midget up to the ceiling? Something powerful must have been involved in inspiring that one.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I hate the recent Subway commercials. Jared didn't bother me that much...why the Diddle do they have MONKEYS selling SANDWICHES!??!?!? Diddle YOU MONKEYS!!!!!!!

Also, as mentioned, the Gabriel's commercials are abhorrent. All a pizza commercial has to do is show me closeups of pizzas covered with pepperoni and bacon.

squirrel Think Fresh! Leftie

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:The Skittles commercial with the son that has a skittles tree growing out of his stomach drives me nuts for some raisin.

Or the one where he holds a midget up to the ceiling? Something powerful must have been involved in inspiring that one.

I find that one slightly creepy actually.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:

I find that one slightly creepy actually.

Only slightly? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Easy winner: Canadian Tire guy

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

dennycrane wrote:Easy winner: Canadian Tire guy

I haven't seen him around lately...I think Canadian Tire broke up with him.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

ah I see you've borrowed from the literature of one Philip J Fry Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum