GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Jan. 25, 2011

+19
SDH89
Ev
dennycrane
Bramlet07
Riprock
asq2
The Silfer Server
Number Twenty Nine
spader
wprager
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
CockRoche
LethalLehner
tim1_2
Hoags
shabbs
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

Just got in from the game. One of the most boring games I've ever seen until the last 6 minutes or so.

Alfie looks old.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

My kid for got to pad it Facepalm

I got to watch about a minute and a half of OT before it stopped. What happened to the Barfalo player in the boards. The guy was crawling off the ice on all fours, but the hit didn't look at all bad.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The fact that we came back and got a point out of this stinker is quite obnoxious. We need skill so bad it's laughable. Laugh1

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

So um, if 94 points is the cut-off for the playoffs, the worst we can do is 20-0-12 in our remaining 32 games. Laugh1

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Also, what the CUSS right do we have not playing Butler 25 minutes a night when he's a goal-scorer. What the cuss? We have too much goal-scoring that we can't allow a goal-scorer to try to score goals? Frustrated2

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yet another game where Phillips was absolutely terrible.

They forced OT? Cuss, just what we need, another parity point.

Oh well, at least they didn't win.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:They forced OT? Cuss, just what we need, another parity point.

Oh well, at least they didn't win.

Edmonton and Florida won, though. But the Leafs and Islanders are useless.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

dennycrane wrote:Just got in from the game. One of the most boring games I've ever seen until the last 6 minutes or so.

Alfie looks old.

I was half asleep. At one point I turned to my friend and asked if we were in fact watching 2 NHL teams. This team is truly a joke.

I've thrown the towel in on Elliott. I don't want that guy back next year, his confidence seems to have been torn to shreds.

I've been a Phillips supporter for a long time, but he's showing me nothing, I wouldn't be upset at all to see him move on.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Snow on the mountain was good today. So what did I miss? GAME DAY:Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Jan. 25, 2011 - Page 5 159628

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

We gotta be the worst team in OT this season.

What a finishing touch: sens win a grand total of 1 game in January Facepalm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:Yet another game where Phillips was absolutely terrible.

Don't diss our future captain like that Sarcasm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Karlsson deserves an assist on the OT winner.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Kelly has been fantastic for the past few years and his goal was highlight reel worthy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Karlsson deserves an assist on the OT winner.

Just watched the replay. You can't get an assist if you don't touch the puck but OMG, where was he going? Just casually drifting away from the crease -- not really skating to the corner to help Phillips (as if), not glancing back to see who's minding the store (umm *him* supposedly).

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hands of stone on pace for a career high 18 goals this season with a real shot at cracking 20. He's definitely a guy the Sens need to hang onto even if there's a complete tear down and re-build.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Karlsson deserves an assist on the OT winner.

Just watched the replay. You can't get an assist if you don't touch the puck but OMG, where was he going? Just casually drifting away from the crease -- not really skating to the corner to help Phillips (as if), not glancing back to see who's minding the store (umm *him* supposedly).

I'm talking about when Karlssson, unpressured, had an easy opportunity to clear the puck and instead made a perfect tape to tape pass to the Buffalo player waiting near the blue line. It was less than a minute later that the goal was scored I'm pretty sure.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah and that is the problem. He's playing so well that his value is going to be at an all time high, but he's still a great guy to have around. If Fisher and Phillips are moved I seriously nominate this guy for the 3rd "A".

Maybe you hold onto him until his contract year and see what happens. Would not object to a renting out of him, cause I would want him back. And if he goes and gets a cup and brings that experience back here all the better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum