GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Feb. 25, 2011

+13
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
wprager
Hobiesens
tim1_2
Ev
rooneypoo
strachattack
shabbs
PTFlea
SensHulk
SensFan71
Riprock
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Feb. 25, 2011

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Feb. 25, 2011 LargeGAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Feb. 25, 2011 AtGAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Feb. 25, 2011 Large

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/scores/gameday/?hubname=nhl-sabres

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Feb. 25, 2011 Moz-screenshotGAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Feb. 25, 2011 Gameda10

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wicked GDT Dash, wish Roy wasn't hurt though, would love to see someone paste that little p**** with a nice open ice hit. Anderson vs Miller, should be a good tilt, hope we lose 1-0 or 2-1, solid play still by anderson, but we get back to losing.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I want ottawa to win, but damn it the leafs are only 4 points behind a playoff spot!! I wouldn't mind a 3 point game....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't know what to say...play hard, lose 2-1?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fourth line looks like Locke-Wick-Lessard.

Warren tweets.

Barfo!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michallica wrote:I want ottawa to win, but damn it the leafs are only 4 points behind a playoff spot!! I wouldn't mind a 3 point game....
It's getting crazy here in TO... fans with playoff dreams... that will hopefully be crushed when they miss! MOU HOU HOU HOU HA HA HA HA HA!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lines at morning skate:

Michalek-Spezza-Butler
Svatos-Foligno-Shannon
Greening-Smith-Condra
Lessard-Locke-Wick

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

SpezDispenser wrote:Fourth line looks like Locke-Wick-Lessard.

Warren tweets.

Barfo!

Wick will get a good opportunity to show his stuff on that line. Lessard should provide him some room to work with. Sarcasm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Michallica wrote:I want ottawa to win, but damn it the leafs are only 4 points behind a playoff spot!! I wouldn't mind a 3 point game....
It's getting crazy here in TO... fans with playoff dreams... that will hopefully be crushed when they miss! MOU HOU HOU HOU HA HA HA HA HA!

until Burke makes a dumb move for someone like John Michael Liles and hopefully overpays for him Laughing3 Ahhhhh!

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

shabbs wrote:

I'm somewhat torn. I kind of want Toronto to finish well so the Bruins first rounder isn't as good as it could be. Finishing 9th would be an ideal compromise though.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

strachattack wrote:
shabbs wrote:

I'm somewhat torn. I kind of want Toronto to finish well so the Bruins first rounder isn't as good as it could be. Finishing 9th would be an ideal compromise though.
I'm good with 9th as well. 1 point out... or even tied for 8th but lose out based on some silly stat. Heh heh. Epic.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:

A final-day-of-the-season ousting ala a few years ago would be delicious. No playoffs, no good draft pick (for them or for BOS), perpetual mediocrity.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

8 out of 12 forwards are Bingo players or waiver pickups

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:8 out of 12 forwards are Bingo players or waiver pickups

Svatos lights it up playing with Shannon and Foligno.....book it.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Lines at morning skate:

Michalek-Spezza-Butler
Svatos-Foligno-Shannon
Greening-Smith-Condra
Lessard-Locke-Wick

If that's not a top-3 pick, I don't know what is!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum