GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Feb. 25, 2011

+13
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
wprager
Hobiesens
tim1_2
Ev
rooneypoo
strachattack
shabbs
PTFlea
SensHulk
SensFan71
Riprock
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

BSens down 4-2 going into the 3rd. The team rallies and scores 5 in the 3rd. BSens win 7-4.

I'm liking their coaching and leadership down there. For them to be without 8 (?) of their regulars, go into the 3rd on an away game down by 2, and come back to win it. Very impressive. Keller with a hat trick.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:BSens down 4-2 going into the 3rd. The team rallies and scores 5 in the 3rd. BSens win 7-4.

I'm liking their coaching and leadership down there. For them to be without 8 (?) of their regulars, go into the 3rd on an away game down by 2, and come back to win it. Very impressive. Keller with a hat trick.

You beat me by 1min. I just posted about that game in the tidbits thread.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:BSens down 4-2 going into the 3rd. The team rallies and scores 5 in the 3rd. BSens win 7-4.

Fantastic news!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wick looked great from the tiny little 7 minute sample, I thought he had nice speed, decent along the boards, handled the puck really well. Impressed, I would give him a lot more time tomorrow and see how he handles it.

Disappointed in not seeing much of Greening - how can we make an assessment if he doesn't play?

Locke was decent in the limited ice he saw.

EDIT: Just noticed Greening and Locke got upwards of 11 minutes. In that case, I didn't notice Greening that much - for good or bad.

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We'll definitely be in the running for Yakupov next season! Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:We'll definitely be in the running for Yakupov next season! Ahhhhh!

Oh yeah.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hopefully this game dismisses the notion that Neil is an asset we can trade. We got run by the Sabres pretty good tonight with virtually no push back.

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

SpezDispenser wrote:Hopefully this game dismisses the notion that Neil is an asset we can trade. We got run by the Sabres pretty good tonight with virtually no push back.

Amen. Nod

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Hopefully this game dismisses the notion that Neil is an asset we can trade. We got run by the Sabres pretty good tonight with virtually no push back.

From what it sounds like Clouston doesn't like that sort of thing.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:

From what it sounds like Clouston doesn't like that sort of thing.

Yeah, but he's gone next year and I don't like being pushed around.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I hate friday night games. I will miss it 90% of the time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum