GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Feb. 25, 2011

+13
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
wprager
Hobiesens
tim1_2
Ev
rooneypoo
strachattack
shabbs
PTFlea
SensHulk
SensFan71
Riprock
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Buffalo's going to bring it for sure... they're in a serious hunt.

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

It just too bad we haven't been able to see Winnie in a real role. People have been moved, and now is his opportunity to get good minutes, and see what he can do with increased responsibility, and he gets injured. Really tough break.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bass Destruction wrote:It just too bad we haven't been able to see Winnie in a real role. People have been moved, and now is his opportunity to get good minutes, and see what he can do with increased responsibility, and he gets injured. Really tough break.

We did start to see that somewhat but injuries are becoming a frequent issue with him.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is the first game of the year I bet on (Pro Line). $5 on the Sens, Phoenix and Atlanta to win.

This is the type of no pressure situation where teams can ruin other teams chances - and I think that happens tonight with all our young, excited players.

Hope I'm wrong, but Barfallo is one of those teams that just doesn't scare me at all.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wow...what a group of forwards. 8 of those guys didn't start the season in Ottawa Laugh1 (exception to Z. Smith who did but wasn't a regular)

Win or lose, this is gonna be one interesting game! completely new team

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:This is the first game of the year I bet on (Pro Line). $5 on the Sens, Phoenix and Atlanta to win.

This is the type of no pressure situation where teams can ruin other teams chances - and I think that happens tonight with all our young, excited players.

Hope I'm wrong, but Barfallo is one of those teams that just doesn't scare me at all.

Proline blows. Bet online! Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:

Yeah? Where at? Not that I want to really start getting into it mind you.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:It just too bad we haven't been able to see Winnie in a real role. People have been moved, and now is his opportunity to get good minutes, and see what he can do with increased responsibility, and he gets injured. Really tough break.

He's back tomorrow though apparently - and before his injury, he was our best forward - or one of them IMO. He was fantastic. I hope he continues to play with that intensity, it was fun to watch.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

Yeah? Where at? Not that I want to really start getting into it mind you.

I used pinnaclesports.com and bet365.com when I used to bet...quit while I was ahead though, so haven't made a wager in awhile.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:I used pinnaclesports.com and bet365.com when I used to bet...quit while I was ahead though, so haven't made a wager in awhile.

Good to know - I think...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:I used pinnaclesports.com and bet365.com when I used to bet...quit while I was ahead though, so haven't made a wager in awhile.

beware of gamblor!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

My "This Will End Badly" meter is starting to get a reading. Sarcasm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Beers. On. Ice.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

That was a nasty hit from behind that Butler took. Hope he is ok.

garblar

garblar
Rookie
Rookie

Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

beware of gamblor!

dont fear me

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:That was a nasty hit from behind that Butler took. Hope he is ok.

Agreed. He's actually had some excellent shifts. Top-6 next season for sure.

EDIT: Also, Miller looked like a rookie on Spezza's goal. Not a good game for RM.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Condra just blocked 2 shots in a row. Great to see.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

In the PP before the end of the 2nd, Karlsson hit the side of the net when facing a (mostly) open cage. That sucks.

Same PP, Kuba has a chance with a (mostly) open cage. He misses the puck entirely. Kuba sucks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum