GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Feb. 25, 2011

+13
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
wprager
Hobiesens
tim1_2
Ev
rooneypoo
strachattack
shabbs
PTFlea
SensHulk
SensFan71
Riprock
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:That was a nasty hit from behind that Butler took. Hope he is ok.

Agreed. He's actually had some excellent shifts. Top-6 next season for sure.

EDIT: Also, Miller looked like a rookie on Spezza's goal. Not a good game for RM.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Condra just blocked 2 shots in a row. Great to see.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

In the PP before the end of the 2nd, Karlsson hit the side of the net when facing a (mostly) open cage. That sucks.

Same PP, Kuba has a chance with a (mostly) open cage. He misses the puck entirely. Kuba sucks.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:In the PP before the end of the 2nd, Karlsson hit the side of the net when facing a (mostly) open cage. That sucks.

Same PP, Kuba has a chance with a (mostly) open cage. He misses the puck entirely. Kuba sucks.

Does he ever... I actually found it pretty funny, because he was concentrating, and teeing it up, and then when he went for the shot, the puck bounced over the stick. Hahahah, so bad.

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

Man... i'm missing Neil. I may have missed half the game thus far but it seems we're getting hit left, right and centre and with little response. They seem to be lacking energy right now.

Just as I posted that they just showed a montage of Kaleta nailing everyone around him.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Kuba is the lone defender in a 2-on-1. He takes the pass, then decides to take the shot at the last second. Pass. Goal.

Did I mention that Kuba sucks?

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

spader wrote:Kuba is the lone defender in a 2-on-1. He takes the pass, then decides to take the shot at the last second. Pass. Goal.

Did I mention that Kuba sucks?

Laugh1 Yup.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

strachattack wrote:Man... i'm missing Neil. I may have missed half the game thus far but it seems we're getting hit left, right and centre and with little response. They seem to be lacking energy right now.

Just as I posted that they just showed a montage of Kaleta nailing everyone around him.

I was about to post the same thing. I miss Neil. Why we can't trade him. Or rather shouldn't trade him.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

And seriously, what's up with Lessard. Does he think he got promoted because he can play hockey? If he does, he's even stupider than I thought. He's here to hit people, and here to fight people. So do your job damnit!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:And seriously, what's up with Lessard. Does he think he got promoted because he can play hockey? If he does, he's even stupider than I thought. He's here to hit people, and here to fight people. So do your job damnit!

Ya. Carks was trying to coax Kaleta into a fight a few minutes ago, but I'd like to see Lessard take out the trash. Boxing

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Butler just got denied on a nice chance. A little earlier, Locke was denied on a backdoor tap-in play. Miller is making up for the beginning of the game.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

4-2 Sabres final. Last goal was into an empty net. Anderson made 35 saves on 38 shots. Not bad at all. I hope we sign him. I'd be more than happy to sign him to a 3x3 or 3x2.5 as well.

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

Ah Dung... the last minute and a half was more entertaining that I thought it would be. Ah well... it's good for the tank.

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

spader wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:And seriously, what's up with Lessard. Does he think he got promoted because he can play hockey? If he does, he's even stupider than I thought. He's here to hit people, and here to fight people. So do your job damnit!

Ya. Carks was trying to coax Kaleta into a fight a few minutes ago, but I'd like to see Lessard take out the trash. Boxing

At this stage of the season I could do without the coaxing and just move on to knocking Kaleta on his Donkey anyway you can manage it. If he feels like fighting after getting up, great.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

strachattack wrote:Ah Dung... the last minute and a half was more entertaining that I thought it would be. Ah well... it's good for the tank.

I've been enjoying the games the last little while. I love watching the call-ups play. Greening, Condra, and Butler are all really impressive. Locke didn't look as slow as everyone said, I liked his game as well. Wick, Lessard, Svatos were ok, but nothing special.

I'm excited to see how Foligno continues to develop now that he's got more responsibility. I like the A on Spezza's sweater. He had a great game.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

BSens down 4-2 going into the 3rd. The team rallies and scores 5 in the 3rd. BSens win 7-4.

I'm liking their coaching and leadership down there. For them to be without 8 (?) of their regulars, go into the 3rd on an away game down by 2, and come back to win it. Very impressive. Keller with a hat trick.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:BSens down 4-2 going into the 3rd. The team rallies and scores 5 in the 3rd. BSens win 7-4.

I'm liking their coaching and leadership down there. For them to be without 8 (?) of their regulars, go into the 3rd on an away game down by 2, and come back to win it. Very impressive. Keller with a hat trick.

You beat me by 1min. I just posted about that game in the tidbits thread.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:BSens down 4-2 going into the 3rd. The team rallies and scores 5 in the 3rd. BSens win 7-4.

Fantastic news!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum