GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guess who the Sens draft..

+12
SeawaySensFan
Straight Shooter
Devo
stempniaksen
asq2
LeCaptain
Riprock
Ev
SDH89
Tuk Tuk
cain69
Phoenix30
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Guess who the Sens draft.. Empty Guess who the Sens draft.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Did a bit of research.. I hope it's Skinner .. but what are the chances he's still around. Maybe BM moves down a few notches to increase his chances.. but I think he's going top 10.. anyone know why he's rated mid 1st instead of early 1st round?

2Guess who the Sens draft.. Empty Re: Guess who the Sens draft.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

With Philly moving on to the 2nd round and Boston probably going to take their series I think that Ottawa will be drafting around 15-16. So my guess will be Etem, Johansen, or Bjugstad.

3Guess who the Sens draft.. Empty Re: Guess who the Sens draft.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Ill say Skinner.

4Guess who the Sens draft.. Empty Re: Guess who the Sens draft.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:08 pm

cain69

Prospect
Prospect

And i say the Golden Girls Guess who the Sens draft.. 7438

5Guess who the Sens draft.. Empty Re: Guess who the Sens draft.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

cain69 wrote:And i say the Golden Girls Guess who the Sens draft.. 7438

Guess who the Sens draft.. 555492 Guess who the Sens draft.. 489887 Guess who the Sens draft.. 260269 Guess who the Sens draft.. 853450

6Guess who the Sens draft.. Empty Re: Guess who the Sens draft.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Guess who the Sens draft.. Skinner1

7Guess who the Sens draft.. Empty Re: Guess who the Sens draft.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:14 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

I'm with everyone, I want Skinner. Unfortunately due to his amazing playoffs, he won't be around when we pick. I also like Johansen and Emerson Etem.

8Guess who the Sens draft.. Empty Re: Guess who the Sens draft.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

John McFarland

9Guess who the Sens draft.. Empty Re: Guess who the Sens draft.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

McFarland has dropped to almost the 2nd round in some scouting lists, no way I would take him at 15-17. I would obviously get the best player available, which would be:

Jeff Skinner - Kitchener
Mark Pysyk - Edmonton
Ryan Johansen - Portland
Jaden Schwartz - Tri-City
Evgeny Kuznetsov - Chelyabinsk Traktor
Quinton Howden - Moose Jaw

source: ISS

or...

Etem, Campell, McFarland, Forbort, Johansen, Pitlick (Skinner is 22nd on TSN's list)

I tend to trust ISS's list over TSN, since it is the ISS's business to know these things.

10Guess who the Sens draft.. Empty Re: Guess who the Sens draft.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If Murray really wants McFarland (I'm not saying he does, I have no clue), he will draft him int he first round, no matter how far he has fallen, because we don't have a 2nd round pick, right? Look what the Islanders did with DeHaan.

Last edited by Big Ev on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

11Guess who the Sens draft.. Empty Re: Guess who the Sens draft.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:47 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Depends on what happens with Spezza.

12Guess who the Sens draft.. Empty Re: Guess who the Sens draft.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:19 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Phoenix30 wrote:With Philly moving on to the 2nd round and Boston probably going to take their series I think that Ottawa will be drafting around 15-16. So my guess will be Etem, Johansen, or Bjugstad.

From my understanding:

The lowest we can draft is 16th. Right now we're 18th. Philly, Montreal or Boston have to make the Conference Finals for us to move up in the draft, not just the 2nd round.

13Guess who the Sens draft.. Empty Re: Guess who the Sens draft.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:If Murray really wants McFarland (I'm not saying he does, I have no clue), he will draft him int he first round, no matter how far he has fallen, because we don't have a 2nd round pick, right? Look what the Islanders did with DeHaan.

I know that, I just don't think he will take him at that spot. He could move down and take him for sure though.

I like McFarland - got him to sign a Wolves puck, so I'd be okay with him being a Senator.

But there are better players available (better at the moment, at least).

Murray also might have some tradeable assets to get a 2nd round pick.

14Guess who the Sens draft.. Empty Re: Guess who the Sens draft.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:23 pm

Who knows, it will be interesting the next little while in Ottawa. Im still saying Skinner.

15Guess who the Sens draft.. Empty Re: Guess who the Sens draft.. Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:27 pm

I guarantee we'll have a 2nd round pick come draft day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum