GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt Cullen to the sens

+21
asq2
Hockeyhero22000
dennycrane
Urkie
Riprock
garblar
LeCaptain
TheAvatar
TeamRenzo
SensGirl11
Devo
stempniaksen
Hoags
M_Christopher
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
rooneypoo
SensHulk
SensFan71
PTFlea
sens4win
Jordo
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

31Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:13 am

Seriously, Cowen might be taking a flight across the country tonight.

32Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:13 am

Well what ever, we will have 2 people we have never seen in an Ottawa uniform tomorrow! 100% certain.

33Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:14 am

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

hmm Cowen for last 2 games? That would be crazzzzzyyyy

34Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:14 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:
What's wrong with Campoli? I'm missing something here...

Campoli got injured last night. I don't think they've said anything on how serious it it yet.

But with Picard traded we're short one D-man (til the break), possibly 2 if Campoli is out.

EDIT: Senschirp says Lee has been called up, Campoli is gone til after the break (same as Karlsson)

35Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:14 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

N4L wrote:They can get called up ay time they want him to. He's under contract.

Not from what I understand. We've signed him, but he is also under contract with his team. We have to wait until they're out of the playoffs to bring him in.

36Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Matt Cullen Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:14 am

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=309934

I just read that Matt Cullen was traded to Ottawa, anyone have more details?

Looks like he went for Picard and a 2nd.

Last edited by TeamRenzo on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

37Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:14 am

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Oh Lee already has been called up.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

38Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:15 am

SensGirl11 wrote:

Not from what I understand. We've signed him, but he is also under contract with his team. We have to wait until they're out of the playoffs to bring him in.

You cant be under contract on an amature team... Not sure who told you that?

39Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:15 am

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

SensGirl11 wrote:

He can be an emergency call-up whenever, but until Spokane is done for the year we can't have him full-time

40Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:16 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Seriously, Cowen might be taking a flight across the country tonight.

He'd be a pricey call up, tho', with that $1.3+ mil cap hit.

There was talk earlier of BM going after a guy like Sheldon Brookbank. If ANA is shopping him, that strikes me as a fit. That guy's gonna cost, like, a 5th or something, max.

41Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:16 am

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

See Matt Cullen to the sens thread Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 159628

42Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:17 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I don't know, I recall reading it somewhere when he signed. I'll find it.

43Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:17 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

According to Team 1200, sens have recalled Derek Smith. So no Cowen Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 521674

44Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:18 am

Well, it will be an interesting rest of the day because someone else is coming in and perhaps someone else is leaving. Murray wont let this linger.

It's either Cowen, D.Smith, and someone coming in via trade. Sutton or Hamius would be golden. Someone up front would be dealt though.

45Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:18 am

There it is. Cant wait to see Derek Smith, kid deserves a look.

46Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:19 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I don't know but did we really need another 30+ year old forward?

47Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:20 am

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Michallica wrote:According to Team 1200, sens have recalled Derek Smith. So no Cowen Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 521674

Smith and Lee called up.....hmmmm

48Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:20 am

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

M_Christopher wrote:
Michallica wrote:According to Team 1200, sens have recalled Derek Smith. So no Cowen Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 521674

Smith and Lee called up.....hmmmm

Oops forgot about Campoli's injury Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 3 489887

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum