GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt Cullen to the sens

+21
asq2
Hockeyhero22000
dennycrane
Urkie
Riprock
garblar
LeCaptain
TheAvatar
TeamRenzo
SensGirl11
Devo
stempniaksen
Hoags
M_Christopher
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
rooneypoo
SensHulk
SensFan71
PTFlea
sens4win
Jordo
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

16Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 am

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

Just CapGeek'd Cullen... he's making $2.875 this year. We shipped out Picard, at $800K. That means we've taken on more than $2 mil (prorated) in new salary.

We have to be super tight against it now.

17Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:07 am

Im honestly more interested in who plays on D tomorrow night! There will be a new Sens tomorrow nigth along with Cullen, garenteed.

18Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:07 am

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Winchester, Shannon, or Cheechoo better be prepared for a phone call....

19Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:08 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Matt Cullen --- good acquisition

Picard gone -- even better.

Who's gonna be our D-man for now tho ? Lee ?

20Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:08 am

With Lee The Sens have 5 d for tomorrow night.

21Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:09 am

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

We need 2 D-Men if Campoli is out.

Lee + ?

Bannister maybe?

22Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:09 am

I would say Smith or Murray is going to make another deal.

23Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:09 am

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

Not that Murray does anything logically, but with 5 dmen (assuming Campoli and Karlsson both are not playing tomorrow) available something has to give. Trading Picard away and bringing up Lee still leaves us 1 dman short, so one has to believe that he's working another deal.

My reasons are that if not he would have called up 2 dmen for tomorrow instead of just lee.

24Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:09 am

Could Cowen be an emergency callup?

25Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:10 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:Matt Cullen --- good acquisition

That makes me very nervous!! I don't really want to see Lee ever again to be honest. Not in a Sens uni anyway. I don't think he's much better than Picard.

What's wrong with Campoli? I'm missing something here...

26Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:10 am

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

TSN has officially confirmed it.

27Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:10 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

N4L wrote:Could Cowen be an emergency callup?
Not until his team gets bounced from the playoffs.

28Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 am

They can get called up ay time they want him to. He's under contract.

29Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 am

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

SensGirl11 wrote:
Hoags wrote:Matt Cullen --- good acquisition

That makes me very nervous!! I don't really want to see Lee ever again to be honest. Not in a Sens uni anyway. I don't think he's much better than Picard.

What's wrong with Campoli? I'm missing something here...

We only have 5 d-men...thats the problem

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

30Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:12 am

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

SensGirl11 wrote:
N4L wrote:Could Cowen be an emergency callup?
Not until his team gets bounced from the playoffs.

He can be an emergency call-up when ever they want

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

31Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:13 am

Seriously, Cowen might be taking a flight across the country tonight.

32Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:13 am

Well what ever, we will have 2 people we have never seen in an Ottawa uniform tomorrow! 100% certain.

33Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:14 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

hmm Cowen for last 2 games? That would be crazzzzzyyyy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum