GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt Cullen to the sens

+21
asq2
Hockeyhero22000
dennycrane
Urkie
Riprock
garblar
LeCaptain
TheAvatar
TeamRenzo
SensGirl11
Devo
stempniaksen
Hoags
M_Christopher
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
rooneypoo
SensHulk
SensFan71
PTFlea
sens4win
Jordo
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

121Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 9 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Nothing against Dash here but I think everyone knew Barker was going to be moved, haha.

So glad he isnt in Ottawa.

122Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 9 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:34 pm

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:He'll wear 7 because 8 is the only number in Ottawa retired.

Hard to believe Corvo's number isn't up there with Finnigan's. Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 9 159628

123Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 9 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Nothing against Dash here but I think everyone knew Barker was going to be moved, haha.

So glad he isnt in Ottawa.

Well, we had so many people here saying how bad he was, and we know who tight Chicago is to the cap, so it was inevitable. Should have known Ottawa wouldn't be interested, we have a smart GM.

124Matt Cullen to the sens - Page 9 Empty Re: Matt Cullen to the sens Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I wrote:I based my picks on history that teams have with each other. Ottawa and Carolina, and Ottawa's history of trading for pending free agents.

LA has the best chance IMO of getting Kovlachuk AND re-signing him to a $7.5M deal. No way can Kovalchuk expect to get much more than that AND play for a contender.

Souray said he is staying in the West and he has all the say, same with Lubo (NTC) and Boston needs an OFD.

It will be fun to see if anybody gets any right and how many.
^ from the 'Dreger's top 10 likely to be moved' thread:

While I didn't call Cullen to Ottawa (I said Whitney) I was right about Ottawa and Carolina doing business together!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum