GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens.

4 posters

Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens.

Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap233%Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 33% [ 2 ]
Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap217%Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 17% [ 1 ]
Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap233%Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 33% [ 2 ]
Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap217%Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Empty Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:48 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

When I first heard about Carkner I literally thought he was a McGratton on Defense and that he'd only make the team because we needed an enforcer. Boy did he ever prove me wrong. Even the people that supported him and thought he was a solid player were impressed with just how well he fit in and how well he played. He played the 6th D man roll perfectly and even pitched in offensively. Of course lets not forget the biggest goal of his career in game 5, triple OT.

A+ for me but I'd give him another plus if I could.

- Unknown Author

2Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:56 am

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

I love Carkner, but A+? B- for me. He looked lost alot of the season, and very ineffective at times.

3Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:02 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tuk Tuk wrote:I love Carkner, but A+? B- for me. He looked lost alot of the season, and very ineffective at times.

Lost a lot of the time? Really? For his roll and his salary he is easily an A+ for what he brought.

Are you assessing him when compared with the other D men on the team? Are you assessing him simply as a D man not accounting for how well he played his specific roll?

- Unknown Author

4Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:51 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Is there anything higher than A+? Seriously. This guy just does so much with what little he has. Tough, mean, good decisions with the puck... He just does so many things well.

5Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Matt Carkner - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:49 pm

SensGal

Rookie
Rookie

I'd give him an A-, he went above what was expected and brings a good physical game with him. And thats great.

But he can improve, and I'd love to see what he can do next year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum