GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senators to make announcement today at 9:30 am

+17
asq2
M_Christopher
LeCaptain
ddt
SensHulk
PTFlea
Hoags
sens4win
Hobiesens
Devo
LethalLehner
SensGirl11
caissie_1
rooneypoo
stempniaksen
SensFan71
PKC
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

From Jeff Marek's Twitter account:

Ottawa Senators to
make hockey announcement at 9:30est.

And Darren Millard:

Sens president
Cyril Leeder and gm Bryan Murray will hold a news conference at 9:45
a.m. at Scotiabank Place to make a hockey announcement.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I assume this conference will be streamed on ottawasenators.com?

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Woooooooo, TradeCenter is open for business.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Volchenkov extension?!?

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Man, I was about to hit the gym... I think I migth wait now haHA!

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

rooneypoo wrote:Volchenkov extension?!?

That sounds even better, but everything we've been hearing points to a trade more than an extension. Hopefully this is one of Murray's "out of left field" moves.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Senators to make announcement today at 9:30 am 422187 Senators to make announcement today at 9:30 am 422187 Senators to make announcement today at 9:30 am 422187 Senators to make announcement today at 9:30 am 422187 Senators to make announcement today at 9:30 am 422187 Senators to make announcement today at 9:30 am 422187 Senators to make announcement today at 9:30 am 422187 Senators to make announcement today at 9:30 am 422187

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

stempniaksen wrote:

That sounds even better, but everything we've been hearing points to a trade more than an extension. Hopefully this is one of Murray's "out of left field" moves.

Interesting. Any names?

Let's just hope it's not something mundane like, "here's our new goalie coach!"

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I'm hearing that they are going to be extending Bryan Murray's contract. Although I wouldn't be surprised if the wily old bastard swung a massive trade, like had been rumoured a little while ago that the Sens were working on something "huge."

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:

Interesting. Any names?

I will Senators to make announcement today at 9:30 am 853109 if that is all it is.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

rooneypoo wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:

Interesting. Any names?

I'm no insider, but all the rumour sites have us in on Whitney, Brunette, Svatos, ect. I don't really want any of those guys to be honest, but we'll see what happens in an hour's time.

I will lose my mind if it's the announcement of the new goalie coach, haha.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:I'm hearing that they are going to be extending Bryan Murray's contract. Although I wouldn't be surprised if the wily old bastard swung a massive trade, like had been rumoured a little while ago that the Sens were working on something "huge."

They couldn't do this on a better day than "Trade Deadline 1 of 2"?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

It has to do with a contract extension for Bryan Murray, the president wouldn't be there to announce a trade.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:I'm hearing that they are going to be extending Bryan Murray's contract. Although I wouldn't be surprised if the wily old bastard swung a massive trade, like had been rumoured a little while ago that the Sens were working on something "huge."

That would make sense. This is the last year of BM's 3-year contract, isn't it? You need to give that guy some assurance as he goes into the deadline and draft day.

I don't see why else you bring in Leeder in for the presser.

SSF will be crushed.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Good move... Murray is an excellent Gm.... Im happy he will be here another while...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum