GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALL Spezza talk - to trade, not to trade, rant, rave etc.

+35
NEELY
stempniaksen
Tuk Tuk
M_Christopher
BigRig
Urkie
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
strachattack
sens4win
garblar
ddt
Vandelay
jamvan
SDH89
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
beedub
beerandsens
shabbs
wprager
Riprock
Sens19
LeCaptain
TeamRenzo
SensGirl11
Flo The Action
Devo
rooneypoo
PKC
asq2
SensHulk
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
39 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 68]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There's a pretty serious discussion going in a gameday thread of all places, it might be time to move all Spezza talk here please.

And keep it respectful - no need for name calling etc.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You know what would be good with all the Spezza trade talk coming up in different threads? Oh. Nevermind.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I've said it elsewhere but try Spezza with others ... Kovalev, Cheechoo, Keller, Shannon, Foligno etc.

We have nothing to lose at this point, I don't think Michalek and Alfie really need him to be productive.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:You know what would be good with all the Spezza trade talk coming up in different threads? Oh. Nevermind.

No way! Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:I've said it elsewhere but try Spezza with others ... Kovalev, Cheechoo, Keller, Shannon, Foligno etc.

We have nothing to lose at this point, I don't think Michalek and Alfie really need him to be productive.

Actually, yeah, Kovalev's been useless as ta-tas on a bull for the most part. Put him with Spezza and see what happens. What do we have to lose?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Hoags wrote:I've said it elsewhere but try Spezza with others ... Kovalev, Cheechoo, Keller, Shannon, Foligno etc.

Actually, yeah, Kovalev's been useless as ta-tas on a bull for the most part. Put him with Spezza and see what happens. What do we have to lose?

Our awesome losing streak of course. ALL Spezza talk - to trade, not to trade, rant, rave etc. 489887

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:Our awesome losing streak of course. ALL Spezza talk - to trade, not to trade, rant, rave etc. 489887

Haha, yeah. Let's end that tomorrow with Spezza catching fire once and for all please. Smile

Bogosian and Little for Spezza and Volchenkov is there's a deal to be done. I LOVE Bogosian. Love him, and he's a huge Sens fan.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

He does make room for others and I find his stick handling and puck possession skills impressive, problem is it rarely results in a goal.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:Our awesome losing streak of course. ALL Spezza talk - to trade, not to trade, rant, rave etc. 489887

Haha, yeah. Let's end that tomorrow with Spezza catching fire once and for all please. Smile

Bogosian and Little for Spezza and Volchenkov is there's a deal to be done. I LOVE Bogosian. Love him, and he's a huge Sens fan.

where'd you hear that? just curious cuz it would be refreshing for
someone to say "I grew up as a sens fan" or "when I was a kid, i
cheered for the sens". I guess that day ain't coming for another 5-6
years maybe.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

He does make room for others and I find his stick handling and puck possession skills impressive, problem is it rarely results in a goal.

I'll give him props for that yeah.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
years maybe.

I can't recall where I heard it, but it's pretty well documented that he grew up a huge Sens fan - which is odd because he's American. So, I've always had a soft spot for him - and now that he's legitimately awesome, I have a small man-crush on him as well.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:
years maybe.

I can't recall where I heard it, but it's pretty well documented that he grew up a huge Sens fan - which is odd because he's American. So, I've always had a soft spot for him - and now that he's legitimately awesome, I have a small man-crush on him as well.

It was mentioned in several reports leading up to the draft. He also commuted to Ottawa from Massena in the off-season to train with Senators players before he was drafted.

What interest is there in Spezza? His contract is a pretty big one to swallow...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

oh that's awesome. Murray should get on that....but don waddell ain't that stupid. ALL Spezza talk - to trade, not to trade, rant, rave etc. Icon_sad

Back to spezz....michalek and alfie are good together and Fisher between them would be a very interesting hard working line. Spezza is not adding anything to that line and he should finally get tried out with kovalev. Keep shannon on that line. If he still stinks up the joint....hmm....call jim rutherford and ask for eric staal in return ALL Spezza talk - to trade, not to trade, rant, rave etc. 805406

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:oh that's awesome. Murray should get on that....but don waddell ain't that stupid. ALL Spezza talk - to trade, not to trade, rant, rave etc. Icon_sad

Back to spezz....michalek and alfie are good together and Fisher between them would be a very interesting hard working line. Spezza is not adding anything to that line and he should finally get tried out with kovalev. Keep shannon on that line. If he still stinks up the joint....hmm....call jim rutherford and ask for eric staal in return ALL Spezza talk - to trade, not to trade, rant, rave etc. 805406

Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 68]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum