GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filatov to Ottawa?

+16
beedub
Flo The Action
TheAvatar
SDH89
Jordo
Sens19
shabbs
SensGirl11
Riprock
PTFlea
asq2
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
M_Christopher
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 23]

181Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:18 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I can't see them coming out with yet another Jersey so soon but you never know.

To stick their hands in fans pockets yet again? Never. Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 159628

182Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I can't see them coming out with yet another Jersey so soon but you never know.

To stick their hands in fans pockets yet again? Never. Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 159628

No one's forcing them to buy them. I still have a Jersey from 2003/04. I personally have never bought a Jersey. My wife bought me one several years ago and then we won 2 of them, were given another 2 for renewing our season tickets and got a game worn ugh Meszaros Jersey out of an early bird draw for renewing our tickets early one year.

OK not entirely true. We bought our daughter a Jersey because she's just too cute not to have one. I certainly won't be updating her Jersey woredrobe just for the sake of keeping up to date.

183Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:36 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:
N4L wrote:Haha, I would touch Jokinen if I was an AHL team. Cant stand him.

Although he might single handedly solve the shootout problem.

You made that abundantly clear when Tampa waived him! Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 62136 He has 16 points... That's one point more than... nevermind!!! Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 235689 Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 805406

Do you really want to go down that road with N4L?

184Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:40 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Every other thread has. Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 159628

185Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:52 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Will be interesting to see how this Jussi Jokinen talk and 3rd jersey rumours all tie in to the imminent Filatov acquisition... Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 484884

186Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:42 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

I actually wouldn't mind Ottawa releasing a new 3rd jersey....everytime I wear the current 3rd jersey they lose....had to retire it already Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 853450

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

187Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Will be interesting to see how this Jussi Jokinen talk and 3rd jersey rumours all tie in to the imminent Filatov acquisition... Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 484884
Dominoes...

188Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Will be interesting to see how this Jussi Jokinen talk and 3rd jersey rumours all tie in to the imminent Filatov acquisition... Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 484884
Dominoes...

And swirlings. Ahhhhh! Vertigo

189Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:39 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

no i don't think the "o" jersey is a good idea... the zero will be the joke of the league. we've got an amazing jersey(F*** you Vogue.. i mean THN) and a really nice third jersey already, let's not muck it up. the stripes cotton jersey is nice too.

190Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

jussi could help in the shootout and yhe does have 16 points. why on earth would they deal him? he's second in points but a minus 2. in carolina that's actually good. if they want campoli or lee... sure why not?

191Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:00 pm

Flo The Action wrote:no i don't think the "o" jersey is a good idea... the zero will be the joke of the league. we've got an amazing jersey(F*** you Vogue.. i mean THN) and a really nice third jersey already, let's not muck it up. the stripes cotton jersey is nice too.

Our 3rd Jersey sucks. The "O" joke wouldnt even be funny, clever, or original in anyway.

192Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:11 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm glad you posted on this thread since it reminds me that there have been swirlings regarding Filatov to the Senators. I wonder if this is yet a done deal?

193Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:20 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

SeawaySensFan wrote:I'm glad you posted on this thread since it reminds me that there have been swirlings regarding Filatov to the Senators. I wonder if this is yet a done deal?

Doubt it's gonna happen before the olympic break, unless Columbus losses another D-man.

Sounds like the Jackets want Ottawa's 1st rounder instead of the 2nd and Murray has no intention of trading our 1st.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

194Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:jussi could help in the shootout and yhe does have 16 points. why on earth would they deal him? he's second in points but a minus 2. in carolina that's actually good. if they want campoli or lee... sure why not?

They'll probably want young players or picks. I might do Campoli for Jokinen, but I don't think I'd do Lee for him. I want to see if we can upgrade the forwards a little - and I like Jokinen, but I'd rather someone...better (if possible).

195Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:34 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:jussi could help in the shootout and yhe does have 16 points. why on earth would they deal him? he's second in points but a minus 2. in carolina that's actually good. if they want campoli or lee... sure why not?

They'll probably want young players or picks. I might do Campoli for Jokinen, but I don't think I'd do Lee for him. I want to see if we can upgrade the forwards a little - and I like Jokinen, but I'd rather someone...better (if possible).

I think Campoli has done more at the NHL level than Lee. I don't know what happened to Campoli but he isn't the player he was.

196Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:01 pm

N4L wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:no i don't think the "o" jersey is a good idea... the zero will be the joke of the league. we've got an amazing jersey(F*** you Vogue.. i mean THN) and a really nice third jersey already, let's not muck it up. the stripes cotton jersey is nice too.

Our 3rd Jersey sucks. The "O" joke wouldnt even be funny, clever, or original in anyway.

I guess we could always retaliate by pointing out that the plural of leaf is leaves, not leafs?

197Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:06 pm

That's about the eqivilent.

198Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 13 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Does anyone really care what a Leafs or Habs fan ever says? I couldn't care less what they say - and they have their own massive problems - the both of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum