GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filatov to Ottawa?

+16
beedub
Flo The Action
TheAvatar
SDH89
Jordo
Sens19
shabbs
SensGirl11
Riprock
PTFlea
asq2
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
M_Christopher
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 23]

331Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 23 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:09 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:So is this a done deal yet? Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 23 805406

I've been monitoring various sports information outlets here and abroad and still nothing. Perhaps the Brunette and Hamhuis deals need to be finalized first?

More to come then? Ahhhhh!

332Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 23 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:01 am

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Ahhhhh!

333Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 23 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:33 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Why isn't Mathieu Schneider an Ottawa Senator? It isn't worth the money to give our PP and outlets a pulse? Diddle, come on. Here, we'll have to waive Cheechoo, but let's get pro-active. Start to fix the PP with a pending UFA in Schneider and look for a quick fix up front that doesn't cost much. Lee for a veteran who can still score 15 goals a year. Comrie? I'm (kinda kidding) Ahhhhh!

334Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 23 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:41 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:Why isn't Mathieu Schneider an Ottawa Senator? It isn't worth the money to give our PP and outlets a pulse? Diddle, come on. Here, we'll have to waive Cheechoo, but let's get pro-active. Start to fix the PP with a pending UFA in Schneider and look for a quick fix up front that doesn't cost much. Lee for a veteran who can still score 15 goals a year. Comrie? I'm (kinda kidding) Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 23 805406
Same reason he isn't anything but a Manitoba Moose, he is done.

335Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 23 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:52 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

RobbyJ wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Why isn't Mathieu Schneider an Ottawa Senator? It isn't worth the money to give our PP and outlets a pulse? Diddle, come on. Here, we'll have to waive Cheechoo, but let's get pro-active. Start to fix the PP with a pending UFA in Schneider and look for a quick fix up front that doesn't cost much. Lee for a veteran who can still score 15 goals a year. Comrie? I'm (kinda kidding) Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 23 805406

Maybe he can fill in for Brian Lee in Bingo once he's dealt?

336Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 23 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

RobbyJ wrote:

No way. Fool me once...

The Thrashers thought he was done last year and traded him to Montreal and there he was close to a PPG player - and a PP monster. Don't we need a D-man who can average a PPG and QB a PP? Darn right we do. I'll take him, put him on the first PP with Karlsson and put him on pairing two with Kuba. Karlsson I'll put with Carkner and hope they don't shart everywhere and you'll see an immediate improvement in our D being able to move the puck. He's got experience, he's got the calmness a veteran D-man can bring and he can molest the puck, he's got a heavy, accurate shot.

Sure, he's 40 years old, but I'd like to see him being 'done' with my own eyes. What do we have to lose? Picard? Oh well.

337Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 23 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:25 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Did you know?

Marshall Johnston was the Devils' director of player personnel in 1990 and the man who strongly recommended Brodeur to General Manager Lou Lamoriello.

338Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 23 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:25 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

How is this deal not done yet?

Wink

339Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 23 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:41 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:How is this deal not done yet?

Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 23 Icon_wink

Seems a little odd. I thought it was just a matter of crossing t's and dotting i's.

340Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 23 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:12 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:How is this deal not done yet?

Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 23 Icon_wink

Seems a little odd. I thought it was just a matter of crossing t's and dotting i's.
I'm pretty sure this one requires dotting t's and crossing i's... if you know what I mean...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum