GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filatov injured

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filatov injured Empty Filatov injured Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:38 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I know this is kinda old news by now but Filatov is not participating in the Traverse city prospect tournament due to an injury expected to keep him out of commision for at least 2 weeks. I first heard this officially on the Team1200 on Friday but thought since it's CBJ news and no one else has posted it, why not put it in here. Do you think this injury is more serious than being reported? Do you think he's ready for the start of the season? How do you think this affects his play this season?

- Unknown Author

2Filatov injured Empty Re: Filatov injured Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:30 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:I know this is kinda old news by now but Filatov is not participating in the Traverse city prospect tournament due to an injury expected to keep him out of commision for at least 2 weeks. I first heard this officially on the Team1200 on Friday but thought since it's CBJ news and no one else has posted it, why not put it in here. Do you think this injury is more serious than being reported? Do you think he's ready for the start of the season? How do you think this affects his play this season?

It's going to pretty much keep him out of training camp, which is going to make it even harder for him to get a spot. Really a bad break for him, and for CBJ.

3Filatov injured Empty Re: Filatov injured Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:35 pm

AlfieforPM

AlfieforPM
Prospect
Prospect

He'll get another shot soon enough, they are expecting him to be a franchise player after all.

4Filatov injured Empty Re: Filatov injured Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:53 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Too bad. But he's young and will still have time to impress.
Bad luck for CBJ though, although I'm sure they'll manage.

5Filatov injured Empty Re: Filatov injured Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:20 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Should be intersting in Columbus once he gets there... with Nash they could have a pretty good 1-2 punch...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum