GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filatov to Ottawa?

+16
beedub
Flo The Action
TheAvatar
SDH89
Jordo
Sens19
shabbs
SensGirl11
Riprock
PTFlea
asq2
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
M_Christopher
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 23]

166Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:45 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Remember when we could have had Jussi Jokinen for free?

167Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:50 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:Remember when we could have had Jussi Jokinen for free?

Riprooooooooooooock!!!!! Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 555492

168Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:54 pm

Wasnt he just put on waivers as well? A week or two ago. Jokinen isnt going to make any team better and in fact, given a relative amount of ice time probably makes them worse.

169Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:56 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:

Wasnt he just put on waivers as well? A week or two ago. Jokinen isnt going to make any team better and in fact, given a relative amount of ice time probably makes them worse.

He has 6 more goals than Del Shannon! You sure you don't do that trade straight-up?

170Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:59 pm

Haha, I would touch Jokinen if I was an AHL team. Cant stand him.

Although he might single handedly solve the shootout problem.

171Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:

I don't think so, no.

172Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:04 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:Haha, I would touch Jokinen if I was an AHL team. Cant stand him.

You made that abundantly clear when Tampa waived him! Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 62136 He has 16 points... That's one point more than... nevermind!!! Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 235689 Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 805406

173Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

-There is talk Ottawa could potentially release a new third jersey next season. And yes, it would be the vintage design. This one seems like a longshot at this point but the contact mentioned Washington, Pittsburgh and Vancouver as teams that are also looking at new uniforms for next season.

From SensChirp.

I would be down with a vintage 3rd. Like Chicago's for example, I could see ours looking similar.

174Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Or like this, this would be slick:

Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Jersblackwf9

175Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:Or like this, this would be slick:

I can't get past that O on the front. It's too easy to make fun of it being a big fat ZERO.

I can see it now. How many Cups does Ottawa have? Just look at there Jersey for a running tally - ZERO! Not for me thanks.

- Unknown Author

176Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:34 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Agreed. Filatov would approve.

177Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:35 pm

150% would go with that. It's simple, retro, and attractive.

178Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Love that jersey. The zero comment is something for unoriginal Leaf and Hab fans so they think they are clever. Throw the losers a bone... let them have their fun.

179Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can't see them coming out with yet another Jersey so soon but you never know.

- Unknown Author

180Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I can't get past that O on the front. It's too easy to make fun of it being a big fat ZERO.

I can see it now. How many Cups does Ottawa have? Just look at there Jersey for a running tally - ZERO! Not for me thanks.

Tell whoever says that (it'll be a Leafs or Habs fan) to go to the Hockey Hall of Fame and count the number of times the Ottawa Senators are represented on the Stanley Cup. If they're that dumb it might just blow their mind once and for all.

181Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:18 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I can't see them coming out with yet another Jersey so soon but you never know.

To stick their hands in fans pockets yet again? Never. Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 159628

182Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I can't see them coming out with yet another Jersey so soon but you never know.

To stick their hands in fans pockets yet again? Never. Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 159628

No one's forcing them to buy them. I still have a Jersey from 2003/04. I personally have never bought a Jersey. My wife bought me one several years ago and then we won 2 of them, were given another 2 for renewing our season tickets and got a game worn ugh Meszaros Jersey out of an early bird draw for renewing our tickets early one year.

OK not entirely true. We bought our daughter a Jersey because she's just too cute not to have one. I certainly won't be updating her Jersey woredrobe just for the sake of keeping up to date.

- Unknown Author

183Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 Empty Re: Filatov to Ottawa? Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:36 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:
N4L wrote:Haha, I would touch Jokinen if I was an AHL team. Cant stand him.

You made that abundantly clear when Tampa waived him! Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 62136 He has 16 points... That's one point more than... nevermind!!! Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 235689 Filatov to Ottawa? - Page 12 805406

Do you really want to go down that road with N4L?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum