GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

+10
Devo
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
SDH89
shabbs
PTFlea
davetherave
beedub
M_Christopher
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:
Devo wrote:Can you please edit your blog to include that there is a 5th rule. It's actually the most important rule to me and it's that you should never wear the jersey of a team not playing in the freaking building that night to a game.

Don't show up to a Washington v Ottawa game wearing your Montreal Canadians or New Jersey sweater (edit if you're a kid wearing the jersey of the team you play for, then fine)!

For the love of god, if you show up wearing a A.I. jersey or a Roger Clemmons Sweater I'll personally punch you in the gunger...

Absolutely! I 100% agree... the last game was up for against the Bruins, I had two idiots in front of me wearing a Leafs jersey and a Habs jersey respectively... I have more than enough Sens jersey's at home to clothe all of Section 308... give me a call guys.

The best one I ever saw was Ottawa v. Pittsburgh in 2007, and some guy was wearing a (kids size it seemed) Chicago Chelios jersey... made no sense.

~MFP2 (apparently)
Well, he did play for them...

Wink

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

Wait a minute...does that mean I shouldn't put Gunger on my jersey??

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Devo wrote:Can you please edit your blog to include that there is a 5th rule. It's actually the most important rule to me and it's that you should never wear the jersey of a team not playing in the freaking building that night to a game.

Don't show up to a Washington v Ottawa game wearing your Montreal Canadians or New Jersey sweater (edit if you're a kid wearing the jersey of the team you play for, then fine)!

For the love of god, if you show up wearing a A.I. jersey or a Roger Clemmons Sweater I'll personally punch you in the gunger...

Absolutely! I 100% agree... the last game was up for against the Bruins, I had two idiots in front of me wearing a Leafs jersey and a Habs jersey respectively... I have more than enough Sens jersey's at home to clothe all of Section 308... give me a call guys.

The best one I ever saw was Ottawa v. Pittsburgh in 2007, and some guy was wearing a (kids size it seemed) Chicago Chelios jersey... made no sense.

~MFP2 (apparently)
Well, he did play for them...

Wink

Laughing3 I love it. I just about burst out laughing. What do I do next you ask? Well I go into the Coyotes thread and see your comment about lego buildings not losing as much money as Phoenix. Jeez dude you are killin' me this afternoon. Cheers

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'm on fire today.

Heh.

Rookie
Rookie

I do not recommend to ANYONE to put "Gunger" on their jersey.

@Shabbs - true, but...

http://www.theempirescoresback.blogspot.com

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:I do not recommend to ANYONE to put "Gunger" on their jersey.

@Shabbs - true, but...

What about Apollo? Would that be OK? With the number 69 maybe? Rockon

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:I do not recommend to ANYONE to put "Gunger" on their jersey.

@Shabbs - true, but...

What about Apollo? Would that be OK? With the number 69 maybe? Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues - Page 4 557710

Apparently, that's not acceptable. Somebody did that once and a whole blog ensued. True story. Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues - Page 4 68890

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

@Michael Fisher - Are you one of those guys that yells NOISE whenever it comes on the Jumbotron? Good stuff and kudos if you are. Also the Spezza Ya Bum guy is quite humerous as well.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

@Shabbs - true, but...

What about Apollo? Would that be OK? With the number 69 maybe? Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues - Page 4 557710

Apparently, that's not acceptable. Somebody did that once and a whole blog ensued. True story. Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues - Page 4 68890

No way! I thought that was an urban legend. Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

@Shabbs - true, but...

No way! I thought that was an urban legend. Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues - Page 4 805406

It's the most improbable ones that turn out to be true. Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues - Page 4 235689

Rookie
Rookie

On a side note - I just saw my handy dandy weekly email from the Sens Insider. The subject/headline is "Michalek Living Hockey Dream". Well I should hope so. You're getting paid buckets of cash in small unmarked non-sequential bills to play a game. I would say that's a dream. Ironically enough I get this email about how much Mach 9 (ver 2.0) loves life in hockey to my work email... which I haven;t had time to check for an hour because I am inundated with mundane sh*t to do.

Looky here rich boy... you just go along sipping your Krystal and driving your flashy cars (what? he drives a Hyundai? my bad) while I shell out my hard earned dough to drive four hours to see you guys play.... I reserve the right to be pissed if you don;t score 30.

on an even sider (?) note - where did "Watermelon Warrior" come from?

~MFP2 (apparently)

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

@Shabbs - true, but...

I'm assuming you know what gunger means (at least for those listening to team 1200 in the morning)....Damn It...I was going to give it to my wife for Christmas...

Rookie
Rookie

Devo wrote:

@Shabbs - true, but...

I'm assuming you know what gunger means (at least for those listening to team 1200 in the morning)....Damn It...I was going to give it to my wife for Christmas...

"gunger" - An invisible substance that is responsible for all things unsolved. So chris Campoli? I suppose if you got #14 on there it would be okay.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:On a side note - I just saw my handy dandy weekly email from the Sens Insider. The subject/headline is "Michalek Living Hockey Dream". Well I should hope so. You're getting paid buckets of cash in small unmarked non-sequential bills to play a game. I would say that's a dream. Ironically enough I get this email about how much Mach 9 (ver 2.0) loves life in hockey to my work email... which I haven;t had time to check for an hour because I am inundated with mundane sh*t to do.

Looky here rich boy... you just go along sipping your Krystal and driving your flashy cars (what? he drives a Hyundai? my bad) while I shell out my hard earned dough to drive four hours to see you guys play.... I reserve the right to be pissed if you don;t score 30.

on an even sider (?) note - where did "Watermelon Warrior" come from?

~MFP2 (apparently)

Don't know. Could I put that on a Jersey? Wink

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey MFP2,

Do you want your username changed? I can fix that for you if you want.

- Unknown Author

Rookie
Rookie

yes please. ooh! and more potatoes if there's any left.

thx

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

Devo wrote:

@Shabbs - true, but...

"gunger" - An invisible substance that is responsible for all things unsolved. So chris Campoli? I suppose if you got #14 on there it would be okay.

That's the urban dictionary version...it's really a term to refer to Aussies, but on the Team1200, J. Jerome has been using it to refer to a womans privates...

So in essence I guess I'd be breaking one of the rules, but putting Gunger on a #40 Montreal Jersey (that's Maxim's number btw..)

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:yes please. ooh! and more potatoes if there's any left.

thx

Sorry Shabbs took them all..but there's still lots of Squash, and some of the tomato aspic that DDR keeps bringing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum