GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

6th Sens Trade D-day blog

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16th Sens Trade D-day blog Empty 6th Sens Trade D-day blog Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:56 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey all,

The 6th Sens is going to be having a Trade D-day blog so between here, our chatroom, and TSN we should have you completely covered for the big day. Stop by his blog and check it out on D-day because he's got something special planned! Sorry I can't give specifics because nothings been firmed up yet.

- Unknown Author

26th Sens Trade D-day blog Empty Re: 6th Sens Trade D-day blog Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:00 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Hey all,

The 6th Sens is going to be having a Trade D-day blog so between here, our chatroom, and TSN we should have you completely covered for the big day. Stop by his blog and check it out on D-day because he's got something special planned! Sorry I can't give specifics because nothings been firmed up yet.

whoo hoo, you guys are the greatest, can't wait to be breaking stuff before anyone at my work has whiff of something happening, I have become the one with knowledge here already lol.

36th Sens Trade D-day blog Empty Re: 6th Sens Trade D-day blog Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Grahame is great too. Nice guy, good coverage. We'll be covering all the bases I'm sure between the two sites. Smile

46th Sens Trade D-day blog Empty Re: 6th Sens Trade D-day blog Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:03 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Grahame is great too. Nice guy, good coverage. We'll be covering all the bases I'm sure between the two sites. Smile

Is Chirp being included in this? He is an invaluable resource, thank you to him for that saprykin trade he broke, that changed our franchise immensely

56th Sens Trade D-day blog Empty Re: 6th Sens Trade D-day blog Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't know what Chirp's doing. We have his link up top - and he has ours, so we'll be able to see what everyone has to say with a click of a button. 8)

66th Sens Trade D-day blog Empty Re: 6th Sens Trade D-day blog Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:05 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh yeah, Graeme has stuff together, and I love his twisted sense of humor and like him, you can never have enough cheesy 80's references in a blog!

Should be a good time, and like Clutch said, between him, our chat room and insiders pulling our hair out and TSN/Hockeycentral, I think it's safe to say NO ONE will be getting ANY work done this Wednesday.

76th Sens Trade D-day blog Empty Re: 6th Sens Trade D-day blog Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:06 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:I don't know what Chirp's doing. We have his link up top - and he has ours, so we'll be able to see what everyone has to say with a click of a button. 8)

sweet, I have his site favorited, and with this post, I am now at the 400 threshold, I would like to thank the academy and Alyssa Milano for believing in me :KKK:

86th Sens Trade D-day blog Empty Re: 6th Sens Trade D-day blog Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think Chirp will have his hands full with whatever he's got planned on his site but like Heater said we have a link on the main page so we should be more than adequately covered Wednesday :D

- Unknown Author

96th Sens Trade D-day blog Empty Re: 6th Sens Trade D-day blog Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:09 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think Chirp will have his hands full with whatever he's got planned on his site but like Heater said we have a link on the main page so we should be more than adequately covered Wednesday :D

whoo, this should be tremendously exciting, the chatroom might be rocking too, or at least it should be.

106th Sens Trade D-day blog Empty Re: 6th Sens Trade D-day blog Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

C'mon Wednesday. It should be interesting. We'll all be in here fuming over how the Sens LOST again, and Spezza f**ked up, again...and then it's Deadline-DAY!!

I think I'll leave my office phone on forward all day! LOL

116th Sens Trade D-day blog Empty Re: 6th Sens Trade D-day blog Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:22 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cronie wrote:C'mon Wednesday. It should be interesting. We'll all be in here fuming over how the Sens LOST again, and Spezza f**ked up, again...and then it's Deadline-DAY!!

I think I'll leave my office phone on forward all day! LOL

are we even playing a game in that time, been so concentrated on the d-day, forgot about the game lol, at least we have lost the last couple of games, BM is still settled in seller mode.

126th Sens Trade D-day blog Empty Re: 6th Sens Trade D-day blog Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle I'm going mad. I should get busy with 'real' work.

I just know that as soon as I dive into some work, I'll miss something happening (Kuba, the time is coming).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum