GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.crashthecrease.com/?p=8490

Gonna have to also ask them to please put our site link at the top of their site.

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Good blog Spez, I like it. YOu are quite right the future of the Sens blue line is rosy

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nothing wrong with that blog, but I also didn't read anything I didn't already know or have discussed here many times. I guess it goes to show the quality of GMH.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Nothing wrong with that blog, but I also didn't read anything I didn't already know or have discussed here many times. I guess it goes to show the quality of GMH.

Nod I was thinking that when I was writing it. There's nothing in there that the members here don't know already and that's a massive testament to how fantastic this site is. I absolutely and positively love it here because of the tremendous amount of knowledge and also the general acceptance of other people's opinions.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

beedub wrote:Good blog Spez, I like it. YOu are quite right the future of the Sens blue line is rosy

Thanks B, I don't know if I can be more excited about the future of the blueline - and Lehner. Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:Nothing wrong with that blog, but I also didn't read anything I didn't already know or have discussed here many times. I guess it goes to show the quality of GMH.

New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease 207134 I was thinking that when I was writing it. There's nothing in there that the members here don't know already and that's a massive testament to how fantastic this site is. I absolutely and positively love it here because of the tremendous amount of knowledge and also the general acceptance of other people's opinions.

General, but not universal.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

New Blog about Sens' future D up at CrashtheCrease 207134 I was thinking that when I was writing it. There's nothing in there that the members here don't know already and that's a massive testament to how fantastic this site is. I absolutely and positively love it here because of the tremendous amount of knowledge and also the general acceptance of other people's opinions.

General, but not universal.

Indeed, that was the key word. Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bump

Don't be afraid to comment if you feel the need!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Great blog! It gave me chills for sure. I'm uber excited about our future.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Great blog! It gave me chills for sure. I'm uber excited about our future.

Me too. And I managed to slip GMHockey.com into the comment section. Ahhhhh!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice work dude. I noticed there's still no link up there on there site though.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Nice work dude. I noticed there's still no link up there on there site though.

It's on TheHockeyGuys site and I e-mailed him today about putting it at the top of CTC and he said they're doing it this week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum