GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens Prospect Blog

+2
asq2
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sens Prospect Blog Empty Sens Prospect Blog Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:24 am

Hello fellow Sens fans, I just wanted to let you know about The Ottawa Prospector.

It's a community blog focused on gathering and sharing information and assessments of prospects as they relate to the Ottawa Senators. If you've been around HFBoards (*spit*) at all then you'll probably recognize a lot of the contributors. Sean Keogh has a nice post on the Top 20 Senators Prospects (mid-season review).

Feedback and participation is welcome.

-RTWAP

2Sens Prospect Blog Empty Re: Sens Prospect Blog Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:35 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

RTWAP wrote:Hello fellow Sens fans, I just wanted to let you know about The Ottawa Prospector.

It's a community blog focused on gathering and sharing information and assessments of prospects as they relate to the Ottawa Senators. If you've been around HFBoards (*spit*) at all then you'll probably recognize a lot of the contributors. Sean Keogh has a nice post on the Top 20 Senators Prospects (mid-season review).

-RTWAP

Thanks for the info. If they're willing to put our link on their site I'll talk to the Co-founders about posting their link on the main page.

- Unknown Author

3Sens Prospect Blog Empty Re: Sens Prospect Blog Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:17 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Great, thanks.

4Sens Prospect Blog Empty Re: Sens Prospect Blog Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:23 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

My kind of stuff. Thanks.

5Sens Prospect Blog Empty Re: Sens Prospect Blog Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Very nice!

6Sens Prospect Blog Empty Re: Sens Prospect Blog Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Very sweet resource. Kudos!

7Sens Prospect Blog Empty Re: Sens Prospect Blog Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

As Clutch says, we can bang the drum on this website if they add us as a link. I would use this as a resource and make sure this thread is active - but we're very much in the you scratch my back...business here.

8Sens Prospect Blog Empty Re: Sens Prospect Blog Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:43 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

exactly... and politics aside, we know how to repay a favour here @ GM Hockey.

9Sens Prospect Blog Empty Re: Sens Prospect Blog Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:56 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Decent source. I read the whole thing, not dissapointed

10Sens Prospect Blog Empty Re: Sens Prospect Blog Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:59 am

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
RTWAP wrote:Hello fellow Sens fans, I just wanted to let you know about The Ottawa Prospector.

-RTWAP

Thanks for the info. If they're willing to put our link on their site I'll talk to the Co-founders about posting their link on the main page.

Linkage enabled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum