GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank

+2
Hobiesens
PTFlea
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Empty New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:22 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/12824/david_rundblad_tops_talented_group_of_ottawa_senators_prospects/

1. Rundblad 8.0B
2. Cowen 8.0B
3. Lehner 7.5B
4. Silvferberg 7.0C
5. Wiercioch 7.0C
6. Caporusso 7.0C
7. Butler 7.0D
8. O'Brien 6.5C
9. Condra 6.5B
10. Z.Smith 6.5B

2New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Empty Re: New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/12824/david_rundblad_tops_talented_group_of_ottawa_senators_prospects/

1. Rundblad 8.0B
2. Cowen 8.0B
3. Lehner 7.5B
4. Silvferberg 7.0C
5. Wiercioch 7.0C
6. Caporusso 7.0C
7. Butler 7.0D
8. O'Brien 6.5C
9. Condra 6.5B
10. Z.Smith 6.5B

Thanks for this, it's a good read. They are very high on Runblad and it's nice to see that it's not just BM who thinks he'll make the cut next year.

3New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Empty Re: New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Take these with a grain of salt. They are just some random dude's - most like a Sens fan - opinion on the prospects. I doubt he knows every single one, too.

Hockey's Future is turrible!

4New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Empty Re: New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:35 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:Take these with a grain of salt. They are just some random dude's - most like a Sens fan - opinion on the prospects. I doubt he knows every single one, too.

If nothing less, it's an entertaining read though.

5New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Empty Re: New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

They lay it on thick in some cases, of Silfverberg....he has considerable offensive talent with a repertoire of skills that are reminiscent of a young Daniel Alfredsson. ...

6New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Empty Re: New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:51 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hobiesens wrote:They lay it on thick in some cases, of Silfverberg....he has considerable offensive talent with a repertoire of skills that are reminiscent of a young Daniel Alfredsson. ...

Laugh1 I was gonna say the same thing.

7New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Empty Re: New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:26 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Take these with a grain of salt. They are just some random dude's - most like a Sens fan - opinion on the prospects. I doubt he knows every single one, too.

It's been usually crap but this one looks good. The fact they know Wiercioch has been improving as of late definitely means they've been keeping track, unlike in previous years.

8New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Empty Re: New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:12 am

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

My only complaint is Butler behind Caporusso, other than that it looks pretty spot on (although on a personal level I would still have Wiercioch above Silfv)

9New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Empty Re: New HockeyFutures Sens Prospect Rank Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
Hobiesens wrote:They lay it on thick in some cases, of Silfverberg....he has considerable offensive talent with a repertoire of skills that are reminiscent of a young Daniel Alfredsson. ...

Laugh1 I was gonna say the same thing.

A young Daniel Alfredsson who was so impressive that he was drafted in the 6th round, after the Senators drafted Bonk, Neckar, Masotta and Gaffney, and didn't make it to the NHL until 23.

So, maybe the comparison isn't that far off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum