GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

+10
Devo
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
SDH89
shabbs
PTFlea
davetherave
beedub
M_Christopher
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Rookie
Rookie

Yes, you are right. Only 1 of 4. In my defence, I also thought you had a "C" on there, but that still odes not make up for the terrible math. I blame the public school system.

~MFP3

http://www.theempirescoresback.blogspot.com

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:Yes, you are right. Only 1 of 4. In my defence, I also thought you had a "C" on there, but that still odes not make up for the terrible math. I blame the public school system.

~MFP3

Welcome aboard. I thought you were the third? You only have two "II" 's. Public school system strikes again? Dammit!

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Portnoooooooooooooy!!!! Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues - Page 3 555492

Rookie
Rookie

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:Yes, you are right. Only 1 of 4. In my defence, I also thought you had a "C" on there, but that still odes not make up for the terrible math. I blame the public school system.

~MFP3

Welcome aboard. I thought you were the third? You only have two "II" 's. Public school system strikes again? Dammit!

I saw that too, after the fact... My 10th grade keyboarding teacher Mrs. Panapapanapadopoulos would be deeply unimpressed. I surely felt that if nothing else (bagging on you aside), that the fine folks here were similar to me in that (a) they like a good burn every now and then, and (b) they are also hocckey fans... NAY! afficionados like myself. So it makes sense to squat in my corner here long enough to claim the part ownership... or at least steal some free cable,

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

~MFP3

Oh, I didn't realize you were from the 6th Sens. Smile

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hopefully you stick around and enjoy the forum.

- Unknown Author

Rookie
Rookie

Oh, I didn't realize you were from the 6th Sens. Smile[/quote]

I'm not. I have my own sadly neglected (please don't call CAS) site....

www.theempirescoresback.blogspot.com

Last edited by Michael Fisher Portnoy II on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poor spelling)

Rookie
Rookie

Man... how do i shut off the notifications!!???!?? ... My blackberry is going berserk!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:Man... how do i shut off the notifications!!???!?? ... My blackberry is going berserk!

Click on Profile and adjust your settings. Just click profile in the main menu bar then click preferences and click no to all the things that mention notifying you in any way.

- Unknown Author

Rookie
Rookie

Nice.

Franks and beans.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:

www.theempirescoresback,blogspot.com

Oh yeah, we went to that one as well to see Clutch's disgrace.

Rookie
Rookie

SpezDispenser wrote:

www.theempirescoresback,blogspot.com

Oh yeah, we went to that one as well to see Clutch's disgrace.

Well, for anyone who appreciate a good burn, that;s the place to be. Sarcasm has been banned in Toronto, so I need another outlet for mine.

It's "fun" here though, surrounded my Leaf fans. I have a massive 2D sens logo on my desk, so no one makes the mistake. I like to break balls every now and then, it's kind of what I do.

~MFP3

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

Can you please edit your blog to include that there is a 5th rule. It's actually the most important rule to me and it's that you should never wear the jersey of a team not playing in the freaking building that night to a game.

Don't show up to a Washington v Ottawa game wearing your Montreal Canadians or New Jersey sweater (edit if you're a kid wearing the jersey of the team you play for, then fine)!

For the love of god, if you show up wearing a A.I. jersey or a Roger Clemmons Sweater I'll personally punch you in the gunger...

Rookie
Rookie

Devo wrote:Can you please edit your blog to include that there is a 5th rule. It's actually the most important rule to me and it's that you should never wear the jersey of a team not playing in the freaking building that night to a game.

Don't show up to a Washington v Ottawa game wearing your Montreal Canadians or New Jersey sweater (edit if you're a kid wearing the jersey of the team you play for, then fine)!

For the love of god, if you show up wearing a A.I. jersey or a Roger Clemmons Sweater I'll personally punch you in the gunger...

Absolutely! I 100% agree... the last game was up for against the Bruins, I had two idiots in front of me wearing a Leafs jersey and a Habs jersey respectively... I have more than enough Sens jersey's at home to clothe all of Section 308... give me a call guys.

The best one I ever saw was Ottawa v. Pittsburgh in 2007, and some guy was wearing a (kids size it seemed) Chicago Chelios jersey... made no sense.

~MFP2 (apparently)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Devo wrote:Can you please edit your blog to include that there is a 5th rule. It's actually the most important rule to me and it's that you should never wear the jersey of a team not playing in the freaking building that night to a game.

Laughing3

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Absolutely! I 100% agree... the last game was up for against the Bruins, I had two idiots in front of me wearing a Leafs jersey and a Habs jersey respectively... I have more than enough Sens jersey's at home to clothe all of Section 308... give me a call guys.

The best one I ever saw was Ottawa v. Pittsburgh in 2007, and some guy was wearing a (kids size it seemed) Chicago Chelios jersey... made no sense.

~MFP2 (apparently)
Well, he did play for them...

Wink

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

Wait a minute...does that mean I shouldn't put Gunger on my jersey??

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:

~MFP2 (apparently)
Well, he did play for them...

Wink

Laughing3 I love it. I just about burst out laughing. What do I do next you ask? Well I go into the Coyotes thread and see your comment about lego buildings not losing as much money as Phoenix. Jeez dude you are killin' me this afternoon. Cheers

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum