GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues

+10
Devo
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
SDH89
shabbs
PTFlea
davetherave
beedub
M_Christopher
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey all,

Apparently I broke a rule or rules not really sure which. You'll have to read the quote and the blog. You decide how many rules I broke.

This is a quote from a recent blog from the 6th Sens.

"The second period ended and a fan sitting below us stood up and revealed a customized Sens jersey that featured the #69 and a nameplate with Apollo written on it. This bothered Tim and I for the duration of the second intermission."

That is mildly amusing but what makes this thread worthy is this blog that was dedicated to my faux pas. Pure comedy gold. Have a look at the rules carefully and see if I truly broke all 3 rules as the blogger states. Yes he did say 3. I won't spoil it all for you. Check it out.

http://theempirescoresback.blogspot.com/2009/11/rules.html

Here is the qoute from the blogger about the rules being broken:

Enter “Apollo 69”, who is his own James Dean “rebel without a clue way” has flashed his hairy balls to the world in a big fat “f**k you!” to the clearly defined system. His jersey violates not one, not two, but all three rules in jerseydom.

Here are the 4 rules. Yes 4.

RULE #1 -> Don’t put your own name, or nick name, or some clever catchword on a jersey. Just don’t. Whether it’s “Apollo 69” or “He Hate Me” or whatever, you’re causing other people to mock you quietly behind your back (and in some cases loudly to your face when you don’t shut up).

RULE #2 -> If you feel as though you MUST use your own name, or a nick name, do not use an already used number. So help me god if I see another “Awesome Dad 11” jersey, I may have to buy theose two brats “Orphan 99” jerseys…oops… hehehe….

RULE #3 -> Just because you are the captain, or assistant captain of your Wednesday beer league or your Sunday church league team does not mean you can just give yourself a “C” or and “A” on this team. Hell, Fishy had to wait 8 years for his “A”… and he actually worked for it. Screw you and your low level leadership quality… save the $4 and keep the letter to yourself.

RULE #4 -> Let’s assume that these past three rules have finally struck home, and you are NOT going to make the awful decision of making an “Apollo 69” jersey. Please please please make sure your jersey choice is not anachronistic in any way. Make sure the player you are putting on it (if not pre-made) actually wore that jersey. For example, I see people wearing vintage 1990’s style Penguins jerseys with Crosby on them. Check this out… Crosby was 4 when the Pens won that first Cup, and they haven’t really revisited it in the Sid the Kid era… so… um… awkward….

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Congrats.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Congrats.

Thanks. I feel honored. Dancing

- Unknown Author

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues 952886

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M_Christopher wrote:Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues 952886

I seem to have caused quite a stir.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Are they on the Fisher bandwagon too now because they let him have it pretty good last year.

For the record, when I was a Habs fan I had my own last name and the number "0" because I thought it was funny.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Are they on the Fisher bandwagon too now because they let him have it pretty good last year.

For the record, when I was a Habs fan I had my own last name and the number "0" because I thought it was funny.

I don't know about the 6th Sens but the guy that dedicated a blog to me has Fisher as the main picture on his blog page.

- Unknown Author

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues 62136

"flashed his hairy balls to the world in a big fat “f**k you!” to the clearly defined system."

You go Clutchie!

That really was too much information about your balls Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues 270956

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Congrats.

Thanks. I feel honored. Dancing

Good on ya Clutchie...show those hockey fashion fascists they can stuff their pompous BS.

Got a Little Captain in Ya!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

By the way I added the 4 rules for which he says I broke all 3. Crazy Eyes

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

beedub wrote:Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues 62136

"flashed his hairy balls to the world in a big fat “f**k you!” to the clearly defined system."

You go Clutchie!

That really was too much information about your balls Cap'n Clutch gets under the skin of the 6th Sens - A whole blog ensues 270956

That's the risk you take when you're a rebel. Laughing3

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3 I'm amused. I won't lie.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

What's the story behind "Apollo 69" Clutch?

It's not this I assume:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Apollo%2069&defid=4299635

Heh heh.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:What's the story behind "Apollo 69" Clutch?

It's not this I assume:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Apollo%2069&defid=4299635

Heh heh.

Oh! Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha....

Oh...Dung...
Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3

Hahahahahahahahahah. That is the funniest Dung I've ever read.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

3... 2... 1... LIFT OFF!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum