GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season

+18
sidstu
Cap'n Clutch
Sens19
mattshock
Number Twenty Nine
davetherave
Hoags
asq2
LeCaptain
Vandelay
jamvan
PKC
wprager
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
PTFlea
shabbs
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

CCgotITcovered wrote:about redden? I never saw him doing it, but his game just tanked. Maybe it was the game passing him by? I dunno. I've heard rumours...

Oh no, I know Redden did 'it', there's no question about that whatsoever, I meant do you think it possible that Heatley were close to these guys? It was a passing thought, but maybe it actually holds water.

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

he meant six keys, not six-ty.....

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Number Twenty Nine wrote:he meant six keys, not six-ty.....

Six key goals? That's more of a stretch.Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 3 668437 Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 3 455378

Actually, as I recall CASH was clutch in the clutch.

SpezDispenser wrote:
CCgotITcovered wrote:about redden? I never saw him doing it, but his game just tanked. Maybe it was the game passing him by? I dunno. I've heard rumours...

Oh no, I know Redden did 'it', there's no question about that whatsoever, I meant do you think it possible that Heatley were close to these guys? It was a passing thought, but maybe it actually holds water.

Well we know he was close to Emery, Grats, and Spezza. Two of those guys are pretty well outed publicly as having been into "stuff"...I would say its safe to assume the other two were two. Likewise, Mez and Schubert were known partiers so I wouldn't be surprised if half his crew leaving (and another on an outbound train in the coming weeks) had something to do with his trade demand.

Ill garentee it.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I hear the blow on the West Coast is supreme...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Ill garentee it.

That Heatley was good friends with Emery et. all?

SpezDispenser wrote:
N4L wrote:Ill garentee it.

That Heatley was good friends with Emery et. all?

It was the 4 of em.

I know these things for reason's that are pretty shady, but I know.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:I know these things for reason's that are pretty shady, but I know.

Well, there you go then, Heatley was pissed because his little friends had all been traded away.

SpezDispenser wrote:

Well, there you go then, Heatley was pissed because his little friends had all been traded away.

Prob partof it, he def screwed someone's g/f, wife, I dont have much doubt about that. Happens a lot.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Prob partof it, he def screwed someone's g/f, wife, I dont have much doubt about that. Happens a lot.

Is it possible it's the other way?

marakh wrote:
N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Is it possible it's the other way?

Someone got Diddled, leave it at that I guess.

60 goals? That's pretty optimistic for a guys who's been on the decline. People talk about Thornton, but Spezza is not that worse of a playmaker at all, and Thornton and Heatley don't have an Alfie either.

SJ should be overcome with joy if this guy hits 50 let alone 60.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I wouldn't be surprised if he were in the 30-40 range. Any more and I would be surprised.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:60 goals? That's pretty optimistic for a guys who's been on the decline. People talk about Thornton, but Spezza is not that worse of a playmaker at all, and Thornton and Heatley don't have an Alfie either.

They have Blake and Boyle who have transformed Pavelski and Clowe into 50/60 pt players.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

I think Heatley will score the 50 but 60 is too much of a stretch. Emery was being nice about his friend. No way Heatley scores almost as many goals as Ovechkin, I don't care who is on his team

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

marakh wrote:
hemlock wrote:60 goals? That's pretty optimistic for a guys who's been on the decline. People talk about Thornton, but Spezza is not that worse of a playmaker at all, and Thornton and Heatley don't have an Alfie either.

They have Blake and Boyle who have transformed Pavelski and Clowe into 50/60 pt players.

Even still. SJ has alot less depth that last year. Teams will be able to key in on Thorton and Heatley even more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum