GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Three players tied with 45 goals, who wins the Rocket?

+7
The Silfer Server
wprager
LeCaptain
stempniaksen
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
PTFlea
11 posters

POLL: Three players tied with 45 goals, who wins the Rocket?

POLL: Three players tied with 45 goals, who wins the Rocket? Vote_lcap233%POLL: Three players tied with 45 goals, who wins the Rocket? Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
POLL: Three players tied with 45 goals, who wins the Rocket? Vote_lcap222%POLL: Three players tied with 45 goals, who wins the Rocket? Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
POLL: Three players tied with 45 goals, who wins the Rocket? Vote_lcap244%POLL: Three players tied with 45 goals, who wins the Rocket? Vote_rcap2 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Three guys are currently tied with 45 goals:

Ovechkin, Stamkos and Crosby.

Pretty damn elite company. Who will put it out and win the Rocket?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I'll go with AO again. Really tough one though.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm betting on the guy that finishes ahead of the other 2 guys. Unless it's a tie.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Stamkos is flying high while the other 2 are slumping. I'll go with the sophmore, but it's gonna be tight.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Stamkos. PLaying more loosy goosy, no rest etc.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'll say AO. He feels the heat now (and I don't mean his stick). Don't forget he's missed 10 games.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

You are all wrong. My money is on someone who is not mentioned in this poll. A former Rocket Richard Trophy winner. Someone who gets no love for his strong work ethic, Shea-Buttery like hands, his blazing speed. One, Jonathan Cheechoo.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Schteven Schtamkos, the former Scharnia Schting.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

the only one I have any respect left for. Mr Steven Stamkos

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

What a story Stamkos is this year. He's going to finish with more goals this year than he had points last year. Sky's the limit for this kid.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think Stamkos will actually score less next year. He predominately has 1 goal, one-time from the left on the PP, and if defenders would actually catch on to this, he would not have as many goals as he does. However, if they can't stop him next year, we'll know that his strategy is for real.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm going with Sid, he'll raise his game the last few weeks.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:I think Stamkos will actually score less next year. He predominately has 1 goal, one-time from the left on the PP, and if defenders would actually catch on to this, he would not have as many goals as he does. However, if they can't stop him next year, we'll know that his strategy is for real.

No one's expecting 50 goals out of him next year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum