GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins?

+6
Hoags
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins?

POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? Vote_lcap233%POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? Vote_lcap267%POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? Vote_rcap2 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Simple enough question.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is pretty bad, but I'm actually cheering for a catastrophic injury to Heatley. I'm not even kidding.

TipHat

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

14Heater!!!! POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? Icon_razz

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm not cheering for Heatley but, if he scores I'll cheer that Canada scored and cheer for Canada.

- Unknown Author

He's still dead to me.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:14Heater!!!! POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? Icon_razz

POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? 270956 Are you referencing my old username? Very clever if so.

I'm finding it VERY hard to cheer for a team that has Heatley on it. Watching his play yesterday, it doesn't seem like he deserves to be there.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:This is pretty bad, but I'm actually cheering for a catastrophic injury to Heatley. I'm not even kidding.

TipHat

I can't agree to that because of Karma...but you know what I mean when I say, that's an interesting point you have there. POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? 128942

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think the emoticons cancel out Karma. I'll have to check my Karma guide to the Universe to be sure though. Wink

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan wrote:This is pretty bad, but I'm actually cheering for a catastrophic injury to Heatley. I'm not even kidding.

POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? 822944

person on team 1200

"my idea would be if Russia plays Canada in the finals. Canada wins but Volchekov concusses Heatley"

I wouldn't mind this either POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? 805406

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I'm not cheering for anyone specifically on the roster, I'm cheering for the team as a whole.

And yes I cheered for Heatley when he scored yesterday, as did everyone else at the bar, because he's wearing a TC jersey, not a Sharks' uniform.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Simple enough question.

Simple enough slanted question.

It's like asking if you like the color blue or prefer light blue, not much difference between the two choices.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

TipHat

I can't agree to that because of Karma...but you know what I mean when I say, that's an interesting point you have there. POLL: Are you cheering on Heatley or do you just hope Canada wins? 128942

Karma should actually dictate that this happens to Heatley.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

TipHat

Karma should actually dictate that this happens to Heatley.

I firmly believe that San Jose are going to choke in the playoffs again. They are going to stack up their D against their "super line" and then they are gonna have nothing to go off of from there.

Personally I hope the Sharks get one of Detroit, Anahaim, Calgary in the first round.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm really hoping SJ faces Detroit because they seem to be getting healthy and getting their dung together too. The power house scorer that is Dany "The 50 goal man" Heatley is on pace for 42 goals and less than 90 points. When he was on one of, if not the best at the time, offensive lines in Hockey he hit 105 points and 50 goals. He's again on one of the best offensive lines this season and should be putting up career numbers with the back end they have feeding his line pucks on the transition.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum