GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season

+18
sidstu
Cap'n Clutch
Sens19
mattshock
Number Twenty Nine
davetherave
Hoags
asq2
LeCaptain
Vandelay
jamvan
PKC
wprager
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
PTFlea
shabbs
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:Im honestly studying and reading through the comments 1/2 way. Honestly didnt even pick it up.

Studying? You're 82, man! No time left to study, ya gotta do stuff before you croak.

Haha, ya, I know, me and this old age.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:Im honestly studying and reading through the comments 1/2 way. Honestly didnt even pick it up.

Studying? You're 82, man! No time left to study, ya gotta do stuff before you croak.

he's already done the blonde twins thing, next it's sisters at the same time, he's Hugh, living the dream. Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 10 668437

Are you referring to his earlier comments about a beer and a BJ?

well yes, sounds like a good time to me on any account Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 10 668437

SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:

he's already done the blonde twins thing, next it's sisters at the same time, he's Hugh, living the dream. Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 10 668437

well yes, sounds like a good time to me on any account Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 10 668437

Ya, I actually have a crazy story about 2 blondes and where I woke up on labour day.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I'm sure it's not "appropriate" Smile

TheAvatar wrote:I'm sure it's not "appropriate" Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 10 Icon_smile

Oh, it was a great morning.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:I'm sure it's not "appropriate" Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 10 Icon_smile

Will we read about it in an upcoming issue of a prominent men's magazine?

wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:

Will we read about it in an upcoming issue of a prominent men's magazine?

Yeah, it's an issue with me and Spezza.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Ya, I actually have a crazy story about 2 blondes and where I woke up on labour day.

this I must hear Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 10 78253

Just kinda woke up in a random apparement in TO with a blonde on each side of me after a serious night of partying. No McGrattan at this party this year, haha. He really has cleaned up! lol

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:
N4L wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:

this I must hear Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 10 78253
My word of advice to the young'uns on this board... if you are young and un-attached... make sure you get yourself a few of these stories to tell later on in life when you settle down. Cuz if you don't... I bet you'll regret it.

Oh, you gotta do things JUST for the story sometimes, defently.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
N4L wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:

My word of advice to the young'uns on this board... if you are young and un-attached... make sure you get yourself a few of these stories to tell later on in life when you settle down. Cuz if you don't... I bet you'll regret it.

yeah my time is gone, married with 2 kids, so am enjoying that life, but never did get to have the wild party time that I wanted, mostly of my own doing because I would be passed out by midnight, should have learned to pace it with my booze Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 10 668437

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

An Emery topic turning into nightlife discussion. What a surprisev Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 10 455378

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:An Emery topic turning into nightlife discussion. What a surprisev Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 10 455378

bad thing is for Emery is that at some point, he will be playing in Buffalo, wonder if he will take the hummer into NYC? perhaps the cops/state troopers are more lenient down there? Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 10 812636

Kieth Jones just said Heatley would score 70. He should bunch himself in the face. Unreal, haha. I actually laughed out loud.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Kieth Jones just said Heatley would score 70. He should bunch himself in the face. Unreal, haha. I actually laughed out loud.

apparently whatever Emery is on is making the rounds, might have been laced with something.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

SensFan71 wrote:
marakh wrote:An Emery topic turning into nightlife discussion. What a surprisev Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 10 455378

bad thing is for Emery is that at some point, he will be playing in Buffalo, wonder if he will take the hummer into NYC? perhaps the cops/state troopers are more lenient down there? Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 10 812636

Having just got back from New York State, there are highway cops EVERYWHERE.

I think Heatley could have 20 goals in the first 25 games. Once teams figure out the San Jose power play, he will cool off a lot. 60 - no, but 50 isn't out of the question. He averaged 45 in Ottawa and never had a guy like Dan Boyle around.

Like I said earlier, he might want to score 1 first.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum