GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season

+18
sidstu
Cap'n Clutch
Sens19
mattshock
Number Twenty Nine
davetherave
Hoags
asq2
LeCaptain
Vandelay
jamvan
PKC
wprager
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
PTFlea
shabbs
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Kieth Jones just said Heatley would score 70. He should bunch himself in the face. Unreal, haha. I actually laughed out loud.

apparently whatever Emery is on is making the rounds, might have been laced with something.

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

SensFan71 wrote:
marakh wrote:An Emery topic turning into nightlife discussion. What a surprisev Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 11 455378

bad thing is for Emery is that at some point, he will be playing in Buffalo, wonder if he will take the hummer into NYC? perhaps the cops/state troopers are more lenient down there? Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 11 812636

Having just got back from New York State, there are highway cops EVERYWHERE.

I think Heatley could have 20 goals in the first 25 games. Once teams figure out the San Jose power play, he will cool off a lot. 60 - no, but 50 isn't out of the question. He averaged 45 in Ottawa and never had a guy like Dan Boyle around.

Like I said earlier, he might want to score 1 first.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Like I said earlier, he might want to score 1 first.

he had what, 1 assist in the preseason? at least Michalek scored in the preseason. (am pretty sure anyway)

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

N4L wrote:Oh, you gotta do things JUST for the story sometimes, defently.
Indeed. One of my own favourite stories from those days begins just after I hit a bar in Toronto with my girlfriend at the time. After we walked in, she looked around the room and asked me "So, which girl do you want me to bring home with us tonight?"

Ahhh... those were the days...

*takes a sip from beer and grins*

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Indeed. One of my own favourite stories from those days begins just after I hit a bar in Toronto with my girlfriend at the time. After we walked in, she looked around the room and asked me "So, which girl do you want me to bring home with us tonight?"

damn you don't forget those kind of experiences, wish I had a girl like that when I was younger, hell I wouldn't mind it now, but well, that is asking for a bit much Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 11 668437

shabbs wrote:

I'll take a shot in the dark and say she is not your wife, haha.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

dennycrane wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
marakh wrote:An Emery topic turning into nightlife discussion. What a surprisev Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 11 455378

bad thing is for Emery is that at some point, he will be playing in Buffalo, wonder if he will take the hummer into NYC? perhaps the cops/state troopers are more lenient down there? Emery: Heatley will score more than 60 goals this season - Page 11 812636

Having just got back from New York State, there are highway cops EVERYWHERE.

I think Heatley could have 20 goals in the first 25 games. Once teams figure out the San Jose power play, he will cool off a lot. 60 - no, but 50 isn't out of the question. He averaged 45 in Ottawa and never had a guy like Dan Boyle around.

HE didn't have a Dustin Brown a Getzlaf either.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

N4L wrote:
shabbs wrote:

I'll take a shot in the dark and say she is not your wife, haha.
Correct. She was the girl you don't take home to Mom. She was wild and crazy though... like meds crazy.

Ahhh... good times.

Wink

Yeah, I've had one of those... coudlnt get out of that relationship quick enough.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:

I'll have to write that one down, as well as Neely's. Then sit back and wait for grand kids. I'd never get away telling such stories (true or made up) to my kids.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum