GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Karlsson close to signing as per the Sun (UPDATE: DONE DEAL!!)

+13
Phoenix30
asq2
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
strachattack
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Cronie
PKC
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

well murray does have a lot of time to decide what to do with those d men he should try to use them as a way to move up i know a lot here arent a fan of shubert but having a guy who can play both forward and d is useful lee could be packaged to help get the peices we need..who knows dang i wish i knwo what was going on in murrays head

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

"Out of uniform, he doesn’t look big enough to go out alone at night."

Heh heh.

Beef it up boy.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There is now no question that Murray is gunning for a UFA winger apparently. Not sure who, but I think he knows. He has three in mind if what the whispering nerds are saying is true.

Again, not sure who. confused

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:There is now no question that Murray is gunning for a UFA winger apparently. Not sure who, but I think he knows. He has three in mind if what the whispering nerds are saying is true.

i hesitate to bring this up again but EK thinks its camarelli

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Really eh? Camalleri? Intriguing. That would be sweeeeeeeeet!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:"Out of uniform, he doesn’t look big enough to go out alone at night."

Heh heh.

Beef it up boy.

Laughing3 That's so funny. Well...not really, but you know. He'll beef it up. Have him work out with Fisher and he's good to go. Or Volchenkov or Alfie.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
504Heater wrote:There is now no question that Murray is gunning for a UFA winger apparently. Not sure who, but I think he knows. He has three in mind if what the whispering nerds are saying is true.

i hesitate to bring this up again but EK thinks its camarelli

That's 5+ million dollars. I doubt the Sens can afford that to be honest. Would be franking awesome though.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If he's gunning for a winger, that means he thinks he already has his Center. Bad news.

Kovalev, Afineganov, Pyatt

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

afineganov is a bad option he is like kovalev who plays when he wants and afineganov has had some injury problems....like the idea of pyatt though

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kovalev is signing in Pittsburgh almost for sure - and he'll command 5 million easily. We have no need for Afiniganov IMHO, another floating winger. Pyatt is not a top 6. Perhaps he's a 3rd liner, but not a top 6.

Cole would be nice, but there's 4 million for him - and why would he leave Carolina?

Tough call there.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Add to the list...

Havlat, Hossa, Gaborik, Tanguay, Sullivan, Gionta, Knuble, Tkachuk, D. Sedin,

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

You think either one of Havlat or Hossa comes back for a really nice discount?

Though it would also help (though sad to say) to move Fisher's contract.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

that would be nice but i doubt either of them will

I would Hossa back, but I doubt it. I'm not sure I'd want Havlat

Im warming up to the Tanguay idea.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:You think either one of Havlat or Hossa comes back for a really nice discount?

Why would they want to play in Ottawa--and for a discount--when they are on winning teams right now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum