GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)?

+26
davetherave
beerandsens
beedub
mattshock
Cap'n Clutch
ddt
shabbs
SensGirl11
Hoags
strachattack
Vandelay
BigRig
SeawaySensFan
spader
jamvan
wprager
Sens19
asq2
SDH89
M_Christopher
Bramlet07
LeCaptain
PKC
dennycrane
Tuk Tuk
PTFlea
30 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 25]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Ottawa/2009/09/09/10810441-sun.html

To Ottawa:
Jared Stoll
Frolov

To San Jose:
Heatley

To LA:
Marleau

YUCK

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

NO!

There would be more coming here and going to LA....thats not even in question.

Either way, I'll believe it when I see it.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Stoll, Frolov >>>>> Penner, Cogliano, Smid

IMO, the worst case scenario is still Heatley playing for the Sens this year.

And no one else has this, so if by some miracle it happens, we all have to agree to give booboo some credit Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)? Icon_smile

Frolov and Stoll for Heatley? What a joke. I'd rather keep Heatley even if we literally have to force him to suit up. We ship out the best of 4 players and end up with the two worst? Laughable. Garrioch is such a gearbox it's not even funny.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

How does San Jose only end up trading Marleau for Heatley?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I can't process this one right now, but I believe that Stoll is in the high 60s in face off % , is great on the PP, has a good upside. And Frolov is a right handed sniper, something we're lacking. There's no guarantee that Frolov would re-sign, but Murray would have a few months to feel that out. If the answer is no, then you move him at the deadline for some forward prospects or you get a 3-way trade going.

It's an interesting on, I won't lie. And also Marleau apparently wouldn't waive for Ontario, but within California? Perhaps.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Also Stoll had close to 70 points with the Oilers - so he has the skills.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

There better be a Logan Couture/Jamie McGinn and two first coming back with that sad sack pile of Dung trade offer.

Am I wrong to say that Jarret Stoll has negative trade value?

Again guys, it can't just be those pieces. There would be prospects and picks coming and going everywhere.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Also Stoll had close to 70 points with the Oilers - so he has the skills.

Yeah...four years ago. He's barely touched the 40 point mark in the last three years. No Diddle way!

PKC wrote:There better be a Logan Couture/Jamie McGinn and two first coming back with that sad sack pile of Dung trade offer.

absolutely you would be... Stoll was a good prospect that Edmonton Diddle up BIG time. I dunno if he can regain that magic that made him a close to 2ppg guy in the W, but he certainly wouldn't be a negative ROA

PKC wrote:There better be a Logan Couture/Jamie McGinn and two first coming back with that sad sack pile of Dung trade offer.

Yeah, I don't believe he is dating Rachel Hunter anymore either.....more negative value. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 25]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum