GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)?

+26
davetherave
beerandsens
beedub
mattshock
Cap'n Clutch
ddt
shabbs
SensGirl11
Hoags
strachattack
Vandelay
BigRig
SeawaySensFan
spader
jamvan
wprager
Sens19
asq2
SDH89
M_Christopher
Bramlet07
LeCaptain
PKC
dennycrane
Tuk Tuk
PTFlea
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 25]

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

^ why in the world would he bother saying that he's going to go if he's not going to go?

Is this Murray's doing or Heatley's doing? Do you know?

I don't blame them either way, it would have been too much of a distraction and these people that are going spent some good money to play and have fun and not be distracted by this punk.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:No Heatley at the golf tourney say SensChirp. Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)? - Page 13 812636

Shocking. Actually, not shocking. Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)? - Page 13 639591 Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)? - Page 13 50327

man this thing just keeps dragging on......and on... and on... and on..

This is way worse then the Yashin BS. Just get going with camp.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Blazer wrote:man this thing just keeps dragging on......and on... and on... and on..

Not really. I think this signals the beginning of the end for Smeatley as a Senator. Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)? - Page 13 639591 Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)? - Page 13 50327

Everyone is just so sick of it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:^ why in the world would he bother saying that he's going to go if he's not going to go?

Is this Murray's doing or Heatley's doing? Do you know?

I don't blame them either way, it would have been too much of a distraction and these people that are going spent some good money to play and have fun and not be distracted by this punk.

Is there a deal close and he's been told not to come?...

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Blazer wrote:man this thing just keeps dragging on......and on... and on... and on..

Not really. I think this signals the beginning of the end for Smeatley as a Senator. Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)? - Page 13 639591 Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)? - Page 13 50327

It probably signals that a deal is not close and that Murray is buying more time...It also signals to other GMs that they can keep lowballing Murray because it is now clear that Murray does not want Heatley to be part of this team (as previously stated).

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:Everyone is just so sick of it.

As they/we should be.

Ideally, Smeatley would have had to squirm a little. First at this golf thing, then for a few home games. Now that's moot because he won't do the golf and he will probably back out of showing up for camp too.

I don't think either side has the stomach for anymore of this.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:This is way worse then the Yashin BS. Just get going with camp.

Internet's so much more prominent now. We wouldn't be able to be so involved if there was no internet.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Or maybe he wants more options as to which golf course to play at ...

This uncertaintly is killing me ...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:As they/we should be.

Ideally, Smeatley would have had to squirm a little. First at this golf thing, then for a few home games. Now that's moot because he won't do the golf and he will probably back out of showing up for camp too.

He can't not show up for camp, there will be real issues if he does.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:Or maybe he wants more options as to which golf course to play at ...

This uncertaintly is killing me ...

Laughing3

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I can't anymore. I'm beyond annoyed with this whole mess. We can't even move on to talk about anything else, this is all there is at the moment.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:As they/we should be.

He can't not show up for camp, there will be real issues if he does.

Such as? Being suspended without pay after being paid? Heatley has already demonstrated that the consequences of avoiding "facing the music" don't bother him one bit.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

It's career suicide for Heatley if he doesn't show up though. That's not an option, IMO.

Yashin never recovered.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

If he did that, the $4M comes back to us.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:It's career suicide for Heatley if he doesn't show up though. That's not an option, IMO.

Yashin never recovered.

90 million bucks is a nice recovery. Heatley is golden. Guaranteed money and enough talent to get a gig. If he doesn't want to show up, he won't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum