GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)?

+26
davetherave
beerandsens
beedub
mattshock
Cap'n Clutch
ddt
shabbs
SensGirl11
Hoags
strachattack
Vandelay
BigRig
SeawaySensFan
spader
jamvan
wprager
Sens19
asq2
SDH89
M_Christopher
Bramlet07
LeCaptain
PKC
dennycrane
Tuk Tuk
PTFlea
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 25]

How does my bench press not apply to a Heatley trade thread?

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:How does my bench press not apply to a Heatley trade thread?

It's about as relevant as that yahoo who posted about his Thanksgiving turkey consumption!! Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)? - Page 25 68747

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

That's a pretty impressive number to be lifting. I just started going to the gym, on week 4 now, and my strength is improving exponentially all across the board. I doubt I'll be benching 3 plates any time soon though...

PKC wrote:

That's a pretty impressive number to be lifting. I just started going to the gym, on week 4 now, and my strength is improving exponentially all across the board. I doubt I'll be benching 3 plates any time soon though...

Builds up quick, especially if you used to go. Muscle memory is a great thing.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I've always been proud of my natural strength. But working in an orifice and getting older probably means I will be hitting the gym too. Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)? - Page 25 720191

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:
PKC wrote:

Never lifted a weight in my life before this. Used to be an athlete in the purest sense of athleticism. Still have top notch cardiovascular conditioning since I played division one soccer when I was younger.

I've gotta say, the first week was a struggle, but now I'm starting to feel great. And it seems like every week I'm adding on weight to my exercises.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:I've always been proud of my natural strength. But working in an orifice and getting older probably means I will be hitting the gym too. Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)? - Page 25 720191

Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)? - Page 25 Icon_scratch

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I've always been proud of my natural strength. But working in an orifice and getting older probably means I will be hitting the gym too. Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)? - Page 25 720191

That's some old-fashioned comedy right there, young fella. orifice = office

PKC wrote:
N4L wrote:
PKC wrote:

Never lifted a weight in my life before this. Used to be an athlete in the purest sense of athleticism. Still have top notch cardiovascular conditioning since I played division one soccer when I was younger.

I've gotta say, the first week was a struggle, but now I'm starting to feel great. And it seems like every week I'm adding on weight to my exercises.

Doesnt take long dude, I was barly doing sets of 135 about a year and 1/2 ago once again, now my sets are 8-10 reps of 225-245.

SeawaySensFan wrote:
PKC wrote:

Thank you for not putting "good" in front of old fasion comedy.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
PKC wrote:

Thank you for not putting "good" in front of old fasion comedy.

No need. "Good" was understood. Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)? - Page 25 Icon_cool

N4L wrote:
PKC wrote:
N4L wrote:
PKC wrote:

Doesnt take long dude, I was barly doing sets of 135 about a year and 1/2 ago once again, now my sets are 8-10 reps of 225-245.

takes a while if you only weight 150 Ahhhhh!

What does apply to a Heatley trade thread. That benching comment was on par with 90% of everything rumoured in this thread Garrioch: Three way deal close (LA and SJ)? - Page 25 42360

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:

:handsup:

Monkhouse wrote:
N4L wrote:
PKC wrote:
N4L wrote:
PKC wrote:

Im only 190.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:
Monkhouse wrote:
N4L wrote:
PKC wrote:
N4L wrote:
PKC wrote:

Im only 190.

You must be the most jacked 190 ever if you're anything over 6'0".

Not even close to jacked, I'm like 5'11, haha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum