GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #67: Sens @ Avalanche, Mar 11, 2017, 7:00pm

+4
PTFlea
Flo The Action
wprager
tim1_2
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Alright folks, another two points for the taking. Montreal doesn't play tonight, so the Sens can take over 1st place in the Atlantic with a W.  We've let this opportunity slip multiple times recently...tonight WILL BE DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Matrix will start for the good guys, and I don't give a Diddle if Patty Roy himself comes back and straps 'em on for the Avs, they are getting BURIED!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I dunno if Turris will play tonight...Stone left the last game late with a leg injury...Boro might still be out...more to come.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The fact that they recalled Varone pretty much means Turris won't play. They are 2-0 and have already "won" this road trip, so yet another reason to let the washing injured rest up a bit more. I believe they don't play until Tuesday, so that's another three days to rehab.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This won't be an easy W. This team still has a lot of really good players.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I have a feeling Colorado can play the spoiler for any number of teams. They've been getting some unlikely wins recently. Still. Follow #thesystem and everything will be fine Sarcasm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is it Pickard tonight?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Is it Pickard tonight?
tumbleweed

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Is it Pickard tonight?
tumbleweed

Nothing confirmed yet. Maybe they aren't doing a morning skate?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Sounds like Turris, Stone, and Boro will be out.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Pickard is confirmed.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Damn you Matt (Mag) Neito!!!

- Unknown Author

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Freddy! What are you trying to prove! Whatever it is, keep going!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Burrows fitting in nicely!

But man was that a stupid lack of coverage by the avs D. Just wide empty space for him to put it in.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

C'mon boys! Lets bank some points! It's gonna be a hard stretch of games coming up!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Two words I didn't want to hear in the same sentence: Stone and MRI.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

4-1. Safe to say the Sens are about to take over 1st place?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum