GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #67: Sens @ Avalanche, Mar 11, 2017, 7:00pm

+4
PTFlea
Flo The Action
wprager
tim1_2
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Bet the boys know what place they are in, but Boucher was business as usual. Doesn't matter. Just one game at a time. Tampa is next and we'd like to do better than last time.

I'm not in that locker room. Do I can go ahead and look ahead at the Rangers as the likely first round opponent.  New York is just 4 points ahead of us in the standings, and Ottawa good a game in hand. With Lundqvist out 2-3 weeks there is a good chance we will pass them, too. Not that it matters, but certainly will stifle a lot of that talk.

I maintain that any of the potential first round matchups are very much winnable. Boston, Toronto, NYR, Montreal (though I'm not sure how that would work barring a collapse by both teams) are all teams that Ottawa can beat in 7 games. My expectations are that they win at least a round this year.

We're going all the way, spader. All. The. Way!!!!

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Buckle up.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Bet the boys know what place they are in, but Boucher was business as usual. Doesn't matter. Just one game at a time. Tampa is next and we'd like to do better than last time.

I'm not in that locker room. Do I can go ahead and look ahead at the Rangers as the likely first round opponent.  New York is just 4 points ahead of us in the standings, and Ottawa good a game in hand. With Lundqvist out 2-3 weeks there is a good chance we will pass them, too. Not that it matters, but certainly will stifle a lot of that talk.

I maintain that any of the potential first round matchups are very much winnable. Boston, Toronto, NYR, Montreal (though I'm not sure how that would work barring a collapse by both teams) are all teams that Ottawa can beat in 7 games. My expectations are that they win at least a round this year.

We're going all the way, spader. All. The. Way!!!!

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Buckle up.

AHHHHH HELLS YEAH!!!!

GDT - Game #67: Sens @ Avalanche, Mar 11, 2017, 7:00pm - Page 3 852933671

Cheering StickmanDancing MJ Fireworks Dancing Dumbo Wolfie

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Up until very recently the 2 through 4 teams in the Met were bunched up within a couple points of each other, and the Caps were ahead of the pack by quite a bit. It really was a tossup as to which one would have the winner of the Atlantic.

Now that it looks likey it will be the Rangers it's much easier to say you don't care who you will be playing on the first round.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Up until very recently the 2 through 4 teams in the Met were bunched up within a couple points of each other, and the Caps were ahead of the pack by quite a bit.  It really was a tossup as to which one would have the winner of the Atlantic.  

Now that it looks likey it will be the Rangers it's much easier to say you don't care who you will be playing on the first round.

Or maybe my confidence in this team makes it easier to say that I don't care who they're playing.  Nod

ThisJustIn! Kermit GoSensGo!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I want the Caps and Pens kill each other in round two before we have to face either one of them .

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think that if we can make it through the first round(if we face the rags) then we'll likely make it to the conference finals. Obviously injuries are going to play a role in all this.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Up until very recently the 2 through 4 teams in the Met were bunched up within a couple points of each other, and the Caps were ahead of the pack by quite a bit.  It really was a tossup as to which one would have the winner of the Atlantic.  

Or maybe my confidence in this team makes it easier to say that I don't care who they're playing.  Nod

ThisJustIn! Kermit GoSensGo!

That's probably it, spader.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Based on the statistical analysis I did on the other thread, the Leafs are the team that would give the Sens the biggest challenge. Plus they wouldn't have much of a home ice advantage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum