GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #42: Sens @ Blues, Jan 17, 2017, 8:00pm

+3
PTFlea
Flo The Action
tim1_2
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Sens roll into St Louis coming off the disappointing loss versus the Leafs. I don't think we'll see any lineup changes, and Condon should start in goal for the Sens, and it'll likely be Jake Allen for the Blues.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'll be watching this one. I have a good feeling about it. Mr Allen hasn't been impressive this year. Could be a good time to pump our goal total.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They're a tough team, time to go out and get it done!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What's with the blue theme? First The Blue Team, then the Blues, followed by Blue Jackets, Blue Team and Blue Jackets again.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Allen hasn't been good but Hutton has been their starter lately. Should be a tired team. Fourth game in six nights, first home game after three on the road.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If Allen starts he will be well rested.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Allen hasn't been good but Hutton has been their starter lately. Should be a tired team. Fourth game in six nights,  first home game after three on the road.

Who cares? The Blues kind of stink right now. Sens will win 5-2. That's my call.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

4-1. Hoffman with a hat-trick and Ryan with 4 points.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:4-1.  Hoffman with a hat-trick and Ryan with 4 points.
Atta boy

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Allen hasn't been good but Hutton has been their starter lately. Should be a tired team. Fourth game in six nights,  first home game after three on the road.

Who cares? The Blues kind of stink right now. Sens will win 5-2. That's my call.

One of the reasons they "stink" is Allen's play. Allen was pulled in LA and Hutton finished the game, giving up two goals, but the next two starts he gave up one goal in each game against the Sharks and Ducks. The only thing we can hope for is that Hutton will be tired. Otherwise he is a hot goalie right now.

On the other hand, they may think of Ottawa as a low-scoring team so they could try to use us to jump-start Allen. We'll see.

Has the starting goalie been confirmed?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

GDT - Game #42: Sens @ Blues, Jan 17, 2017, 8:00pm Img_2014

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Carter Hutton starts for the Blues.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Am I the only one that feels Hoffman would be better off on another line? I get that we are trying to spread out the offence but it hasn't worked that well it seems recently. We're missing on enough good players to make that work

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm gonna go with 11 - 0 Sens. They owe us for that Alfie Night debacle.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Am I the only one that feels Hoffman would be better off on another line? I get that we are trying to spread out the offence but it hasn't worked that well it seems recently. We're missing on enough good players to make that work

I actually like that Boucher has kept the lines fairly consistent. Cameron and PMac used to shuffle them almost every game. Boucher is trying to ensure that the top 3 lines are each capable of producing offense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum