GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #65: Sens @ Stars, Mar 8, 2017, 8:00pm

+2
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Stars are lottery-bound, but are on a modest two game winning streak (including a victory over the Capitals). It's imperative to continue to pickup points. Matrix should start, and I imagine the rest of the lineup remains the same too after the impressive performance against the Bruins. I dunno who will start for the Stars, but it shouldn't matter as both their goalies have been terrible.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

With 3 games in 4 nights coming up I imagine we see Mike the The Don Condon in there in short order. Now's the time to pick up some points and show the league that the Sens can elevate and easily handle the lesser lights.

- Unknown Author

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:With 3 games in 4 nights coming up I imagine we see Mike the The Don Condon in there in short order.  Now's the time to pick up some points and show the league that the Sens can elevate and easily handle the lesser lights.

I expect Condon to get the start win against Arizona tomorrow.

EDIT: fmp

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:With 3 games in 4 nights coming up I imagine we see Mike the The Don Condon in there in short order.  Now's the time to pick up some points and show the league that the Sens can elevate and easily handle the lesser lights.

What is that emoji? What is the nickname that you're giving Condon? (btw...love it already)

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:

What is that emoji? What is the nickname that you're giving Condon? (btw...love it already)

The Don.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

If anderson starts, I just hope he tries not to stick handle anymore....too many close calls against the bruins which were a direct result of his stick handling.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stick *mis* handling.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:

The Don.

Clapping

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

No Turris tonight.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DiDomenico is a right shooting center. Guess he slots in and Brass/Pageau move up.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He might go with 7D as well (recall that Phaneuf almost missed the last game).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Turris may miss the full road trip.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
spader wrote:

The Don.

Clapping

Smile

- Unknown Author

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Turris may miss the full road trip.

Fack. Weak opponents though, so we should, in theory, still win all 3.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:Turris may miss the full road trip.

Fack.  Weak opponents though, so we should, in theory, still win all 3.

This "weak opponent" just stopped Washington on home ice, where they had won 15 in a row.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum