GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT - Game 5: Sens @ Canadiens - Friday, Apr 24th, 7:00pm

+8
Vandelay
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
wprager
tim1_2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:I liked the part when the Habs lost.

Burning Car

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Vandelay wrote:Great game.  That Anderson- Wiercoch trade package is getting better and better.

For the love of god don't trade Wiercioch

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We just forced a game 6. Let's talk about how awesome that is.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:We just forced a game 6. Let's talk about how awesome that is.

Must be a good time to be an underwear salesman in Montreal.

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

I dislike Kypreos almost as much as Healy. Talking about the Gallagher attempted skate slice on Methot he says "oh he hardly even got him". What an idiot. What does it matter if he got him or not! The point is he clearly tried to slice him. The Eller butt end, Subban on Stone, Gallagher tonight, Subban again tonight on Condra. They're getting away with a lot of Dung.

So glad we got that fifth goal to pour a little salt in the wound.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What about Prust spearing Anderson in the nads?

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Really like how we've adjusted. Subban was ineffective tonight. Price didn't see any of the goals other than Condra. Their stretch pass wasn't available. We've made it interesting for sure.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:What about Prust spearing Anderson in the nads?

We don't care, we are in control, we don't complain like them because we are not Wing Dang Doodle Habs fans.

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Yes, add to the list for sure.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, there was nothing that happened that warrants a suspension. How about JG Pageau? Just incredible. Hopefully he's OK for next game..if CMac can't play, I guess Neil goes back in and maybe plays LW on the 4th line.

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Ya that line was incredible tonight. Ballsy block by JG on the idiot.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I wanna make love to this team

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Or Gallagher but-ending Methot from the ice. Seriously, at some point in time they've got to call them on it.

BTW, heard that Prust required a bit of medical attention after the game. Not sure if it was the slash from Anderson before the spear or the 3-4 chops to the arm after. Prust is lucky he never played in the '70s against Billy Smith and real wooden goalie sticks.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, there was nothing that happened that warrants a suspension. How about JG Pageau?  Just incredible. Hopefully he's OK for next game..if CMac can't play, I guess Neil goes back in and maybe plays LW on the 4th line.

No way Neil plays left wing. He may draw back in for Chiasson. He wasn't very good tonight. Scary thought is if both CMac and Pageay can't go. I guess Prince gets a look.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The CTC was rocking tonight. I might not be able to speak tomorrow. And, dammit, I thought concessions were going to be half-price so I didn't feed the kids before going. Oh well.

I'd like to hear Cameron answer how he feels after forcing game 6 by saying "Well, Mr. Melnyk will be getting at least one more home game, so I am hoping that is reflected in my year-end bonus."

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I've been critical of smith, but I thought he was fantastic tonight. Just what we needed on the 4th line.

Liked chiasson too for the most part. But if smith can play like that going forward, it's a great addition to a 4th line.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Condra scoring on Price on a breakaway is world upside down.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Haha yeah.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum