GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

+9
rooneypoo
NEELY
wprager
spader
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The "please don't get swept edition".

Anderson will most likely be in net, and it seems that Smith is playing in place of Legwand.

If we do go down, I really hope we take PK with us. I'm all for BoroCop/Neil/Smith/whoever jumping PK and caving his face in. Barring that, just two-hand 'em somewhere vulnerable...say...the wrist!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm 824034342

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:The "please don't get swept edition".

Anderson will most likely be in net, and it seems that Smith is playing in place of Legwand.  

If we do go down, I really hope we take PK with us.  I'm all for BoroCop/Neil/Smith/whoever jumping PK and caving his face in.  Barring that, just two-hand 'em somewhere vulnerable...say...the wrist!

Let's do it!

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The only elimination that will be happening tonight will be the elimination of SUBBAN!!!! Permanently.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

On a more serious note: All Burgled ham sources have been terminated effective immediately.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:On a more serious note:  All Burgled ham sources have been terminated effective immediately.

Sucks for them but it's a tough business. Maybe they can become analytics experts for Sportsnet or TSN or something?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:On a more serious note:  All Burgled ham sources have been terminated effective immediately.

Sucks for them but it's a tough business. Maybe they can become analytics experts for Sportsnet or TSN or something?

It's a results oriented business for sure. They've been wrong a lot and when it counted the most. I'm sure they'll land on their feet somewhere.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm surprised Legwand is a scratch. Dunno what else to say, he's not great, but he's one of the few real vets on the team.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:I'm surprised Legwand is a scratch.  Dunno what else to say, he's not great, but he's one of the few real vets on the team.  

Doesn't fit with the "Young and Hungry" slogan.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe that's why they're running out of steam? They should eat something before the game.

- Unknown Author

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Maybe that's why they're running out of steam?  They should eat something before the game.

Seriously. Ev has a good chicken wings recipe for them.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Maybe that's why they're running out of steam?  They should eat something before the game.

Part of it is timing, If Cameron made the decision closer to lunch time, Legwand might have been deemed hungry enough to play.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

History (re)starts today.

#gosengo

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

LeCaptain wrote:History (re)starts today.

#gosengo

#sensin7 TwoThumbsUp!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum