GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

+9
rooneypoo
NEELY
wprager
spader
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Also, watching Anderson play this way... oh man.  I can't stand his injuries, his head games he plays with himself, and the general demeanor he carries sometimes but just wow.  He's a top 5 goalie when he plays like that and most importantly he is not intimidated looking at Price at the other end.

Is he really the guy the Sens should be trading?  I obviously think he is still but man, you have to stop and think a minute.

This is why you have to trade him.
Imagine if he contributes this way all the way to a game 7? Or dare I say the 2nd round?
His value will be up!
I'm not comfortable with Anderson being here long term and what that means for lehner. You couldn't ask for a better time.

I really want a package deal made to Edmonton but I don't think they move one of their big guys. It might end up being Pitts 1st they offer in exchange. To me that's not the deal the team needs to make but I don't feel we'll have that many dance partners.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
NEELY wrote:Also, watching Anderson play this way... oh man.  I can't stand his injuries, his head games he plays with himself, and the general demeanor he carries sometimes but just wow.  He's a top 5 goalie when he plays like that and most importantly he is not intimidated looking at Price at the other end.

Is he really the guy the Sens should be trading?  I obviously think he is still but man, you have to stop and think a minute.

This is why you have to trade him.
Imagine if he contributes this way all the way to a game 7? Or dare I say the 2nd round?
His value will be up!
I'm not comfortable with Anderson being here long term and what that means for lehner. You couldn't ask for a better time.

I really want a package deal made to Edmonton but I don't think they move one of their big guys. It might end up being Pitts 1st they offer in exchange. To me that's not the deal the team needs to make but I don't feel we'll have that many dance partners.

You trade the guy that gets you the best return. If that's Lehner because a team likes his upside better than what Anderson would give them, you don't think twice.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:You have to have nuts the size of coconuts to make that call in a 0-0 elimination game on the team's home ice.  Crazy.  I don't yell at refs often (from the couch) because they're really not out to get you (Prager), but what a Cussing ballsy, dumb call that was.

Or brain the size of nuts.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm really happy about the win but I'm gonna be greedy and say that I'm disappointed that Subban and Price haven't joined Bo Loo on the IR by now. Let's make it happen along with a big win come Friday.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Man...if we win Friday...plan the parade route.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Man...if we win Friday...plan the parade route.

If?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If indeed.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I just don't see how a team that has a guy nicknamed "Patches" should ever win a playoff round. Can't happen.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:I just don't see how a team that has a guy nicknamed "Patches" should ever win a playoff round. Can't happen.

I refer to him as Maxy-Patchy.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I actually prefer to call him Max Pack but, we're tight like that.

- Unknown Author

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Man...if we win Friday...plan the parade route.

If?

Done

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I actually prefer to call him Max Pack but, we're tight like that.

Maxi-Patch. Or Super-Maxi-Patch, for those heavier days.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The world's grossest words..."heavy flow". Right up there with "placenta".

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i thought it was maxi-patch because of his frequent injuries(like he bleeds once a month)

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:The world's grossest words..."heavy flow".  Right up there with "placenta".

Was watching some documentary many years ago. Some British family -- heavy accents, possibly Cockney. Anyhow, I had flipped to the channel half way into it. They were taking some kind of meat out of the freezer, cooking it up with some onions and then making a pate out of it and sitting down together to eat it. And then it came out that this meat stored in the freezer was the "afterbirth" or placenta.

So i you think "placenta" is one of the grossest words in the world, imagine it in context with "placenta pate" and "family reunion dinner".

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh yes. Cooking placentas is a thing. Actually, I had a placenta in my freezer for a couple of months...it was in an old ice cream container. Thankfully we didn't mix that up.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Oh yes. Cooking placentas is a thing. Actually, I had a placenta in my freezer for a couple of months...it was in an old ice cream container. Thankfully we didn't mix that up.
Did you eat it?

What was the recipe? Tell me you didn't prags it with just onions and lemon juice.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Oh yes. Cooking placentas is a thing. Actually, I had a placenta in my freezer for a couple of months...it was in an old ice cream container. Thankfully we didn't mix that up.
Did you eat it?

What was the recipe? Tell me you didn't prags it with just onions and lemon juice.

Nope, didn't eat it. When you have a home birth, you have to dispose of the placenta yourself. It wound up in my green bin lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum