GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

+9
rooneypoo
NEELY
wprager
spader
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispensed wrote:If the season ends tonight, I plan on not being at all sober when it happens.  A couple of nice fatties and a few beer should do the trick.

Who's with me? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! smokeweedeveryday

That's way too funny you said that... I just msg my buddy and said "I can't do this sober, roll one up just in case it's over tonight".

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:If the season ends tonight, I plan on not being at all sober when it happens.  A couple of nice fatties and a few beer should do the trick.

You've got a kid in the house.  Be responsible.

He won't drink and drive...

If you are talking about weed... well it's better for you than alcohol and you are much more in control. Time to start changing that thinking.

Also you go outside to smoke it, bush league to smoke it indoors.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

His wife can stay sober also Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:

Boy Prags, don't be 'one of those people'. Weed is exactly like drinking, there's literally no difference at all. In fact, the buzz is way less aggressive that drinking can be. Plus, Mel is in the house if the toddler needs anything (which doesn't matter because I can deal with being high and doing things).

Have you ever tried weed? It's not the monster you might think it is.

And yes, I just read Neely's response, the day anyone smokes in my house with a toddler and a cat, is the day someone gets their arse kicked.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm sad that people don't cringe at drinking, but they still cringe at smoking weed. We're still in the dark ages.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:I'm sad that people don't cringe at drinking, but they still cringe at smoking weed.  We're still in the dark ages.

OK, Tommy Chong. Take it to the High Times website.

To get back to hockey, this explains why you think Lazar is "fantastic" and why you were such a huge fan of "Mac."

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:I'm sad that people don't cringe at drinking, but they still cringe at smoking weed.  We're still in the dark ages.

To get back to hockey, this explains why you think Lazar is "fantastic" and why you were such a huge fan of "Mac."

Ha, I'm certainly no Tommy Chong, but I smoke recreationally from time to time.

And MacLean had a good system to start, then something went atomically wrong with his thinking.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

And MacLean had a good system to start, then something went atomically wrong with his thinking.

That's what all you drugged-out hippies say.

At least he wasn't Fartsburg.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Poor Fartsburg will never live that down. Train wreck.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Poor Fartsburg will never live that down.  Train wreck.

The buzzword was "accountability" when he was hired and I'm pretty sure at his first presser he said "If players aren't accountable, there's gonna be accountability." I knew the season was over before it began.

Fast forward to "Mac" and the "communication" age: "Communication with players is key. If there's gonna be communication, you have to communicate."

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We've had some interesting coaches.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:
wprager wrote:

He won't drink and drive...

If you are talking about weed... well it's better for you than alcohol and you are much more in control.  Time to start changing that thinking.

Also you go outside to smoke it, bush league to smoke it indoors.

Better/worse, I don't know. Depends on how much (and when/where). You know what they say, everything in moderation -- including moderation. Taking it outside, yeah, that will work. Then strip and shower when you get back inside before going to the kid's room.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:

Boy Prags, don't be 'one of those people'.  Weed is exactly like drinking, there's literally no difference at all.  In fact, the buzz is way less aggressive that drinking can be.  Plus, Mel is in the house if the toddler needs anything (which doesn't matter because I can deal with being high and doing things).

Have you ever tried weed?  It's not the monster you might think it is.

And yes, I just read Neely's response, the day anyone smokes in my house with a toddler and a cat, is the day someone gets their arse kicked.

I've never officially tried. But I went to Concordia, and I spent time studying in the Engineering Lounge, and I've taken the backstairs instead of the escalator/elevator once in a while (that's where you go from the 10th floor library to the 5th floor caf and when you exit the stairwell you're higher than you were before).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Maybe he quit drinking and started smoking. Recreationally.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:

Boy Prags, don't be 'one of those people'.  Weed is exactly like drinking, there's literally no difference at all.  In fact, the buzz is way less aggressive that drinking can be.  Plus, Mel is in the house if the toddler needs anything (which doesn't matter because I can deal with being high and doing things).

I've never officially tried.  But I went to Concordia, and I spent time studying in the Engineering Lounge, and I've taken the backstairs instead of the escalator/elevator once in a while (that's where you go from the 10th floor library to the 5th floor caf and when you exit the stairwell you're higher than you were before).

Ahhhhh! You crazy bastard!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

3 hours 45 minutes until the epic comeback begins! Prepare accordingly! I plan to go back to my old faithful method of being asleep before the game ends.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:

I've never officially tried.  But I went to Concordia, and I spent time studying in the Engineering Lounge, and I've taken the backstairs instead of the escalator/elevator once in a while (that's where you go from the 10th floor library to the 5th floor caf and when you exit the stairwell you're higher than you were before).

Ahhhhh! You crazy bastard!!

Yep. I was quite the rebel in my 20s. Even attended some Wine-and-Cheese soirees.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Got my tickets. I'm 5/5 so far in the playoffs, so you guys can all relax.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum