GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT - Game 4: Canadiens @ Sens - Wednesday, Apr 22nd, 7:00pm

+9
rooneypoo
NEELY
wprager
spader
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh yes. Cooking placentas is a thing. Actually, I had a placenta in my freezer for a couple of months...it was in an old ice cream container. Thankfully we didn't mix that up.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Oh yes. Cooking placentas is a thing. Actually, I had a placenta in my freezer for a couple of months...it was in an old ice cream container. Thankfully we didn't mix that up.
Did you eat it?

What was the recipe? Tell me you didn't prags it with just onions and lemon juice.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Oh yes. Cooking placentas is a thing. Actually, I had a placenta in my freezer for a couple of months...it was in an old ice cream container. Thankfully we didn't mix that up.
Did you eat it?

What was the recipe? Tell me you didn't prags it with just onions and lemon juice.

Nope, didn't eat it. When you have a home birth, you have to dispose of the placenta yourself. It wound up in my green bin lol.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Did you eat it?

Nope, didn't eat it. When you have a home birth, you have to dispose of the placenta yourself. It wound up in my green red bin lol.

FYP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum