GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT - Game 2: Sens @ Canadiens - Friday, Apr 17th, 7:00pm

+11
Vandelay
Hoags
Oglethorpe
LeCaptain
TheAvatar
rooneypoo
PTFlea
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Game 2.  Neil might be in for Stone.  Personally, I'd put Neil in for Bobby Ryan.  

The whole team needs to be a bit sharper, especially the D and Hammond.

Will their be and vengeance for the Stone/Subban incident?  Ottawa can't afford to take any dumb penalties...unless the game is out of reach one way or the other late the in the third, that is...not that I'd advocate that sort of thing (I totally do).  

If I had to put money on it, I'd bet that Pacioretty is back in for the Habs.  

This is a really tough test for Ottawa with all the distractions. It's important to come back home with a split.

Last edited by tim1_2 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LET'S DO IT!!!!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I saw some kid waiting for their schoolbus dressed in full HAMBURGLAR gear this morning. That's gotta mean a win!!!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

God Bless that child. Their parents have done something right.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:I saw some kid waiting for their schoolbus dressed in full HAMBURGLAR gear this morning. That's gotta mean a win!!!!!

Let's not get TOO carried away. I haven't heard anything from my sources regarding burgled hams. I think they're a little gun shy after last game's fiasco.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I had a hamburger for breakfast. It was leftover from when we had hamburgers a few days ago. Not sure my colon appreciated it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Game 2.  Neil might be in for Stone.  Personally, I'd put Neil in for Bobby Ryan.  

Will their be and vengeance for the Stone/Subban incident?  Ottawa can't afford to take any dumb penalties...unless the game is out of reach one way or the other late the in the third, that is...not that I'd advocate that sort of thing (I totally do).  

This is a really tough test for Ottawa with all the distractions. It's important to come back home with a split.

No way they put Pacioretty in now. If they'd lost, for sure, but with a win in their pocket and retribution in the air they aren't going to put their best player coming off a concussion into harm's way.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Game 2.  Neil might be in for Stone.  Personally, I'd put Neil in for Bobby Ryan.  

No  way they put Pacioretty in now.  If they'd lost, for sure, but with a win in their pocket and retribution in the air they aren't going to put their best player coming off a concussion into harm's way.

lol ok

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

No  way they put Pacioretty in now.  If they'd lost, for sure, but with a win in their pocket and retribution in the air they aren't going to put their best player coming off a concussion into harm's way.

lol ok

Looks like that breakfast burger is affecting more than just WP Rager's colon. PGDT - Game 2: Sens @ Canadiens - Friday, Apr 17th, 7:00pm 852933671

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Reports are trickling in but, from what I'm hearing, it would seem that, burgled hams are a nearly 100% guarantee at this point.

SSF?

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Reports are trickling in but, from what I'm hearing, it would seem that, burgled hams are a nearly 100% guarantee at this point.

SSF?

The only news coming in is that Karlsson has Kancelled the morning skate.

The status of the hams and their potential burgling remains sketchy at this time...

more to come

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's Kmorning Kskate. It's an easy mistake. The K's are silent.

- Unknown Author

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stone warming up with the rest of the guys prior to the optional skate this morning. I'll bet he plays.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Stone warming up with the rest of the guys prior to the optional skate this morning.  I'll bet he plays.

I think he will. That's good news though.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't think Stone will be overly effective with the injury, which is too bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum