GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PGDT - Game 2: Sens @ Canadiens - Friday, Apr 17th, 7:00pm

+11
Vandelay
Hoags
Oglethorpe
LeCaptain
TheAvatar
rooneypoo
PTFlea
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Flo, that OT goal is exactly the kind of goal that very often ends an OT game. Gryba screwed up not getting it out, Hammond made the save, MacArthur sho;d never have let Galchenyuk just skate after the puck by himself. He should have skated right after him so he could be in a position to prevent the shot. You can't ever let anyone shoot in OT -- that's got to be your goal.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:Ryan needs to play.  He's still a threat and was much better.  I look forward to him being healthy once and for all though.

He's been like this for about 20 games. Whatever it is is not going to get better by continuing to play. And his current level of play is actually hurting the team. Reminds me of Fisher, that year he had cracjed ribs but would not come out.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Ryan needs to play.  He's still a threat and was much better.  I look forward to him being healthy once and for all though.

He's been like this for about 20 games.  Whatever it is is not going to get better by continuing to play.  And his current level of play is actually hurting the team.  Reminds me of Fisher, that year he had cracjed ribs but would not come out.  

What a warrior. *swoon*

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

All I know is Boro called Stone a warrior so that's saying something. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Season saving, must win, game tonight? Hams to be burgled for realsies?

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:All I know is Boro called Stone a warrior so that's saying something. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Stone is way more effective than Ryan has been.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ryan is still a game changer and this teams highest paid player (next year). He stays in for better or worse and you hope for the best. You never scratch your teams best players unless they say they can't go, very very simple.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Definitely. He'll score tonight (?)

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Definitely.  He'll score tonight (?)

I wouldn't bet against. Nor for it, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum