GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Lightning @ Sens - Thursday, Apr 2nd, 7:30pm, TSN5, RDS2

+5
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
tim1_2
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Use lte bud

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Shoulda played Cowen

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Shoulda played Cowen

Get back in the tank.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Use lte bud

It was my tablet.

Last edited by wprager on Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Friggin Bruins. Detroit is awful. Can't believe we didn't take them in regulation. It's almost like they are doing it on purpose. Imagine we beat them in regulation and didn't blow the 3-1 lead to the Leafs (effing Anderson) we'd be just one point back.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Shoulda played Cowen

Fire up the #BenchWiercioch tag on Twitter and see how that treats you.

Laugh1

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Huh... look at that Wiercioch winner. You would think the 3 enormous goals he scored this year would gain him some fans and respect.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

In other news... Please sign Stone to a multi-year contract at your earliest convenience. Such a gamer.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ill seriously laugh in the face of any human who thinks Wiercioch isn't a better player than Cowen.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Huh... look at that Wiercioch winner.  You would think the 3 enormous goals he scored this year would gain him some fans and respect.

Is that sarcasm? Laugh1

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Smidge

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just finished watching. Very exciting!

Stone is such a good player.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Ill seriously laugh in the face of any human who thinks Wiercioch isn't a better player than Cowen.

Forget Cowen and the OT goal (huge goal), you seriously think Wiercioch had a good game?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hams. Burgled.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Just finished watching.  Very exciting!

Stone is such a good player.

I think he's the only guy that wasn't on your "untouchable" list at the deadline.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Good point by Pierre Mcguire this morning, Pittsburgh is playing really bad and could lose to Columbus and Philly this week end, which means we can pass them on tuesday if we win both our games.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

LeCaptain wrote:
NEELY wrote:Ill seriously laugh in the face of any human who thinks Wiercioch isn't a better player than Cowen.

Forget Cowen and the OT goal (huge goal), you seriously think Wiercioch had a good game?

He was solid, didn't do anything that reall stood out but he and Ceci were solid. That was the best offense in the NHL they played last night and held them to limited chances.

Wiercioch isn't going to push anyone over or beat anyone up and down the ice but he's playing the position the way he needs to so he can be successful and he's getting better basically every game. Imagine how he's going to look with 300 games under his belt without the fear of coming out of the lineup on any given night.

You aren't seeing a star being born and I won't pretend he's going to be one either but you are seeing a top 4 D man in the making. There will be mistakes along the way but not the same ones over and over and over.

My biggest hangup has always been Cowen getting the ice time over Wiercioch when neither guy was established and Wiercioch was being trashed by everyone but myself basically. Cowen could do no wrong and Wiercioch can't do anything right, that was the situation in a nut shell. What you are seeing now is the cream rising to the top IMO and this is vindication for Wiercioch because he's a very good player with a ton of tools and a decent tool box.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Also add in the fact that all 3 of Wiercioch's goals this year have been enormous and the Sens maybe don't win all 3 of those games if he isn't in the lineup and thus out of the playoffs. Detroit was the winner, Carolina was a game tie'er, and last night was an OT winner.

The guys offense is coming along, the Sens need a LH option on the PP where he again, is getting more reps, time, and confidence and it will come along with the PP in general. Goes hand in hand with his offense. Not to mention he's right up the in terms of moving the puck up ice with Karlsson. (not skating it up ice or joining the rush).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum