GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Bruins @ Sens - Thursday, Mar 19th 7:30pm, TSN5, RDS2

+8
LeCaptain
spader
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
wprager
tim1_2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's never to early to hate the leaves.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Ev wrote:I don't expect a guy making his salary at his age with his injuries to dominate. That would be an elite player.

I couldn't care less about his current salary. He was drafted to be a dominant dman. He should figure that out.

Is Ceci a dominant d-man?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
spader wrote:
Ev wrote:I don't expect a guy making his salary at his age with his injuries to dominate. That would be an elite player.

I couldn't care less about his current salary. He was drafted to be a dominant dman. He should figure that out.

He's a PMD.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:
spader wrote:

He's a PMD.

19 pts? Wow

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:

He needs time and Bryan Murray agrees. I win.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeCaptain wrote:

19 pts? Wow

I believe that's second on the team. He's playing in all situations (pretty much the only D-man on the Sens who does that regularly); he's not getting first unit PP time because he's a rightie and so playing behind Karlsson.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tonight is the night.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Tonight is the night.  

Gonna be alright.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I probably could have slept most of the day away and eliminated a lot of the waiting. It's gonna be a loooooooooong day.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Gotta do a little bit of this thing called work. If not for that, nah, I still couldn't sleep in. If I stay in bed past 8 I get a sore back. Need a better mattress.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I plan on sleeping in for sure.  Kids are gone and won't be back until 3pm tomorrow!!!!! MJ Fireworks PartyTime!

Edit: There's always a downside. Wife has chemo this morning so I'm on barf bucket duty. You win some you lose some. Smile

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote: I plan on sleeping in for sure.  Kids are gone and won't be back until 3pm tomorrow!!!!! MJ Fireworks PartyTime!

Awwwwwwww Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

I probably could have slept most of the day away and eliminated a lot of the waiting. It's gonna be a loooooooooong day.

Yep.

So a regulation win puts us 2 points back of the Bruins. Washington plays Minnesota. If Washington loses (a strong possiblity), and we can pick up the 2 points, then we're 5 back of them with two games in hand.

Bottom line is: Win.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Here's a little something to warm the blood up a bit:

I remember that Yashin pass and the shot like it was yesterday. And, no, that's not me dancing in the stands. I was in my basement. It was my fifth year in Ottawa and by this time I was completely past the Habs. And check out how young Slewidge looks! Just a salute and a wink at the end, that blowing-a-kiss thing came later. Don't like that, not so much the kiss but the sheer number of flourishes. Should drop either the kiss or the finger/gun; four is too many.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Here's a little something to warm the blood up a bit:

I remember that Yashin pass and the shot like it was yesterday.  And, no, that's not me dancing in the stands.  I was in my basement.  It was my fifth year in Ottawa and by this time I was completely past the Habs.  And check out how young Slewidge looks!  Just a salute and a wink at the end, that blowing-a-kiss thing came later.  Don't like that, not so much the kiss but the sheer number of flourishes.  Should drop either the kiss or the finger/gun; four is too many.

That showboat Slewidge's act was tired about 3 years ago. And I'm being kind.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I love Lyndon Slewidge. He's the best.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Yep.

So a regulation win puts us 2 points back of the Bruins.  Washington plays Minnesota.  If Washington loses (a strong possiblity), and we can pick up the 2 points, then we're 5 back of them with two games in hand.

Bottom line is: Win.

I've arrived at the same conclusion:

GDT: Bruins @ Sens - Thursday, Mar 19th 7:30pm, TSN5, RDS2 - Page 3 Captur11

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

In terms of singing voice I agree.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next